- Submitted: Mar 18 2010 06:29 AM
- Last Updated: Mar 17 2012 05:46 AM
- Views: 1548
- Downloads: 31
Wrapper Type & Video Card Compatibility
- Wrapper Type: DOSBox
Wrapper Type Info
Wrappers have different Mac OS X compatibility!
Video Card Info
GREEN = fully playable
YELLOW = playable with minor glitches
ORANGE = playable with some effort
RED = severe glitches / unplayable
Download this Classic Quake 1 Pre-Alpha
This is the quake pre-alpha for the mac osx environment. I found this on the quake terminus website long ago when i was searching for the afterglow mod and decided to port it so that you'll all get a taste of how this legendary game looked like when it was in its pre-alpha phases.
Quake 1 Pre-Alpha, or Qtest1 for short
- when the game starts, make sure you type, "yes", and press enter after doing so.
- Here are the commands to opening a map:
- keep in mind that this is a test so there are no enemies and i tried getting the 1evilway patch to work but failed to get it functioning correctly.
- You must own the game to download so that you won't be involved in anything illegal. Its only $10 on steam.
- Enjoy the test to one of the greatest game series of all time!
56 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
20 members, 34 guests, 0 anonymous users
CononelRex, kirill509, randomdude207, ConnorM, kry84, AlexInTO, kevinmarcofilippo, Zimpfnis, pronk, Gundrust, Alexa, Abuchner, Facebook, leihaz, deadite, J0ggernaut, Finales_Funkeln, ottoman552, TomReiss, fede040188, m0ric3, PrathamGr8