- Submitted: Oct 14 2010 11:28 PM
- Last Updated: May 06 2012 01:47 PM
- Views: 7055
- Downloads: 301
Wrapper Type & Video Card Compatibility
- Wrapper Type: Wineskin
- Wine Version: WineskinSC 1.2 Wine CXG9.1.0
- ATI / AMD: GREY (not tested)
- NVIDIA: GREEN (fully playable)
- Intel GMA: GREY (not tested)
- Intel HD: GREY (not tested)
Wrapper Type Info
Wrappers have different Mac OS X compatibility!
Video Card Info
GREEN = fully playable
YELLOW = playable with minor glitches
ORANGE = playable with some effort
RED = severe glitches / unplayable
Download Freeware Port The Lord of the Rings Online
The Lord of the Rings Online: Siege of Mirkwood is the second retail expansion pack for the MMORPG The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar and was released on December 1, 2009 in North America and December 3, 2009 in Europe. Unlike the first expansion this edition was only available via a web based download.
The expansion added the southern region of Mirkwood. The game's level cap has been increased to level 65, and the expansion included the conclusion to Volume II of the epic storyline. It also introduced a new "skirmish" system that allows for repeatable, randomised and scalable combat based instances that can be accessed from anywhere in the game world for 1, 3, 6 and 12 players and new 3, 6 and 12 player private instances that take place in Dol Guldur proper.
Tested with: German Full Game Client "Der Herr der Ringe Online: Die Belagerung des DÃƒÂ¼sterwalds"
1. Port Info
Wineskin Port 1.2 WS4 wineCXG9.1.0 (WineskinSC)
Winetricks: d3d9, d3d9_28, d3d9_36, gecko, vcrun2005, vcrun2008, ddr=opengl, win2k, psm=on, vsm-hard
Additional: PyLotRO v0.1.13 (Launcher for LotRO: Siege of Mirkwood or D&D Online: Eberon Unlimited)
2. minimum System Requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or better
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo 1.8GHz or better
- RAM: 1024 MB or better
- Video: nVidia or ATI Video Card with 64MB VRAM or better.
- about 13,2GB Hard Drive Space required
3. Known Issues:
- Window-mode won't work. Only Fullscreen. Default resolution: 1280x800
- NO DX10 effects.
- Thats it, so far.... :good:
- Install Full Client using Wineskin-Installer to: "C:\LotRO" and select Windows EXE: "C:\PyLotRO\PyLotRO.exe"
- Install Full Client / WebInstaller with Parallels Desktop, VMWare Fusion or native Windows, drag and drop to: "The Lord of the Rings Online.app/Contents/Resources/drive_c/LotRO".
- Download http://www.mcgillsoc...atchclient2.dll and copy it to "The Lord of the Rings Online.app/Contents/Resources/drive_c/LotRO".
Full Game Client Download Links:
- DE Client (9,58GB): http://www.gamershel...oad_55884.shtml
- EN Client (9,69GB): http://www.gamershel...oad_55882.shtml
- FR Client (9,54GB): http://www.gamershel...oad_55886.shtml
Register Free Account and WebInstaller (Windows only):
LotRO Launcher Config:
- Go to "Tools -> Options".
- Leave "Game Directory (C:\LotRO)" untouched.
- Enable or disable "HI-Res Graphics".
- Mark "Advanced Options". Set "Patch Client DLL" to "patchclient2.dll" - the original patcher DLL won't work with the new linux/osx-launcher.
- Select Realm and language
- Enter account name and password to play.
78 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
26 members, 50 guests, 2 anonymous users
lashofthanatos, fostorial, 3en4ane, johandh, omatabolas, TheMojo1810, Khalisah1, Sraen, tapecatfoodlol, Sylverado, Naevras, vanzeller, creepyounguy, Vaseago, gvalles, BobDogPizza, Ovrdz, Darachoo333, herbertvonslas, midnightsun604, lpiotro77, superwedgee, Yog1bear, bbatche, Lemos, fabriciodel96