- Submitted: Jan 09 2011 12:53 PM
- Last Updated: Jan 23 2013 02:48 PM
- Views: 16497
- Downloads: 1,362
Wrapper Type & Video Card Compatibility
- Wrapper Type: Cider / CiderX
- Wine Version: CiderX 5290
- ATI / AMD: GREEN (fully playable)
- NVIDIA: GREEN (fully playable)
- Intel GMA: RED (severe bugs / unplayable)
- Intel HD: RED (severe bugs / unplayable)
Wrapper Type Info
Wrappers have different Mac OS X compatibility!
Video Card Info
GREEN = fully playable
YELLOW = playable with minor glitches
ORANGE = playable with some effort
RED = severe glitches / unplayable
Download Wrapper Crysis Cider Port (runs great on nVidia & ATi) 1.1
The game is based in a future where an ancient alien spacecraft has been discovered beneath the ground on an island near the coast of the East Philippines. The single-player campaign has the player assume the role of United States Delta Force operator Jake Dunn, referred to in-game by his call sign, Nomad. Nomad is armed with various futuristic weapons and equipment, most notably a "Nano Muscle Suit" which was inspired by a real-life military concept. In Crysis, the player fights both North Korean and extraterrestrial enemies, in various environments on and around a tropical island in the Pacific near Korea.
BIG THANKS to rynotheking14, who discovered, that the 4983 Cider Wrapper can launch Crysis.
I bug fixed his beta Wrapper pretty much and most of all fixed a save bug, that crashed the wrapper every
time you tried to get in-game. Now it runs pretty good.
UPDATE, builded from scratch 5290 CiderX 1.2.1 Wrapper.
And thanks to Taeki, who tested this wrapper on an ATi Card. The sceenshot above was taken on his Mac !!!
tested Game-Version: US Release
Sci-Fi First Person Shooter
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Mac OS X 10.5.8 Leopard / Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor
- RAM: 2048 MB
- Video: minimum is 9400/320M on nVidia. 9600/330M GT should be able to run this on medium details.
No idea, what is the minimum on ATi, but on ATI Radeon HD 4850 it runs on medium/high setting in Full HD resolution.
- about 13 GB Hard Drive Space required
don't even think about running this on a Intel GMA Chip!
-DX10 is not working, sorry.
- you cannot use High Textures or the Wrapper will crash.
- Antialiasing can make graphical problems.
Example: (thanks to Taeki)
UPDATE: Fixed all shaders are working now.
Cider. Example of pictures you can get:
Fixed with updated wrapper. All graphical console commands (expect from high textures and antialiasing settings) are working now.
- patch you install on 1.2 minimum, otherwise the game will not start
- no-cd patch your Crysis Insallation, then look at this disk image:
Do I need to say more?
Game Videos: (recoded on mac, thanks to taeki)
What's New in Version 1.1 (See full changelog)
- 1.1 - updated CiderX 5290 Wrapper. Fixed different graphical commands and settings
50 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
20 members, 26 guests, 3 anonymous users
JediMonkeyRat, Google Mobile, PrathamGr8, dirkyturkey67, Rojo912, notlikethat, splinterprospekt, ser3n1ty, bask, danama, alfa673, alexis.theofilis, imthaking1, Carvinicio, faris, jackfaz, skr1lls, ULTIMATE-GTA, pitch_mod, tuxedoshark, qazqz12