- Submitted: Jan 16 2011 12:58 PM
- Last Updated: Jan 09 2012 10:29 PM
- Views: 1901
- Downloads: 29
Wrapper Type & Video Card Compatibility
- Wrapper Type: Wineskin
- Wine Version: WS5Beta3Wine1.3.9
- ATI / AMD: GREY (not tested)
- NVIDIA: GREEN (fully playable)
- Intel GMA: GREEN (fully playable)
- Intel HD: GREY (not tested)
Wrapper Type Info
Wrappers have different Mac OS X compatibility!
Video Card Info
GREEN = fully playable
YELLOW = playable with minor glitches
ORANGE = playable with some effort
RED = severe glitches / unplayable
Download Wrapper Commandos Strike Force
Released during the first months of 2006, the game makes a departure from the first three games. Although the missions are set-up in a similar fashion (several different objectives, some to be achieved through stealth, others through use of force) and in most occasions the player is allowed to change between different characters, this is the first game in the series to apply a first-person perspective, like many other World War II inspired games, in contrast to the overhead view of the earlier games. Hence, the game is far more similar to the Medal of Honor or Call of Duty games than to earlier entries of the series.
Game works fine!
minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard / Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor
- RAM: 1024 MB
- Video: nVidia 8xxx Series Video Card recommended
- Apple's X11 must be installed
- about 3.5 GB Hard Drive Space required
None so far, multiplayer doesn't work.
Use the installer inside the wrapper or drag and drop the game contents to show package contents/ contents/ drive_c/ program files
67 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
25 members, 40 guests, 2 anonymous users
zebaby20, nasuh, marth91, AngelicWalnut7, kahubu, bleh1982, skr1lls, Astrolithology, SpncrJhnsn, Merf, ikrammalik123, ChrisShUK, boobaa, chewie77, skinnybones, rocky1638, Filou95, TheToxicYeti, andrewchugrin, bksoccer98, SilentJacket123, harryrobinson1954, Projectshadowx1, alexis.theofilis, denismelikhov