- Submitted: Jun 26 2009 10:22 PM
- Last Updated: Feb 29 2012 10:35 PM
- Views: 2290
- Downloads: 61
Wrapper Type & Video Card Compatibility
- Wrapper Type: DOSBox
Wrapper Type Info
Wrappers have different Mac OS X compatibility!
Video Card Info
GREEN = fully playable
YELLOW = playable with minor glitches
ORANGE = playable with some effort
RED = severe glitches / unplayable
Download this Classic Chasm The Rift 1.0
The player takes on the role of an unnamed Marine whose mission is to stop the so-called Time Strikers, mutant beings invading different time epochs, from taking over the earth. On this mission, he visits places ranging from military bases in the present to Pharaonic tombs in ancient Egypt. All of the levels involve dark corridors, often like that of catacombs and crypts.
One of the most notable features of the game was the ability to remove limbs from enemies. Still of interest are the bosses which can't be killed by mere firepower but instead have to be brought down using special tactics.
Minimum system requirements:
- OS: Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard / 10.6 Snow Leopard / 10.7 Lion
- CPU:Intel Core Solo
- RAM: 16 MB
- Video: All Work
- 75.9MB Hard Drive Space required
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6um_a-Nhts8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
- Extract the zip file then drag and drop it into the Application Folder
What's New in Version 1.0 (See full changelog)
- - The wrapper has been set to fullscreen 1280x800 - 2xsai filter is enabled to soften the fonts and pixel edges.
- - Mouse look control is a bit sluggish, but you get used to it...