- Submitted: Apr 17 2011 01:32 AM
- Last Updated: Mar 11 2013 08:33 PM
- Views: 1272
- Downloads: 29
- Approved by: RazorPro
- Approved on: 21 February 2012 - 05:48 AM
Wrapper Type & Video Card Compatibility
- Wrapper Type: CXZ / CXEx
- Wine Version: CXZ Ivory - Wine 1.2.1
Wrapper Type Info
Wrappers have different Mac OS X compatibility!
Video Card Info
GREEN = fully playable
YELLOW = playable with minor glitches
ORANGE = playable with some effort
RED = severe glitches / unplayable
Download this App MD5Summer
MD5summer is an application for Microsoft Windows 9x, NT, ME, 2000 and XP and now Mac Os X which generates and verifies md5 checksums.
Why use - to verify which part if any of the file download upload became corrupt.
MD5 (Message-Digest algorithm 5) is a widely used cryptographic hash function with a 128-bit (16-byte) hash value. Specified in RFC 1321, MD5 has been employed in a wide variety of security applications, and is also commonly used to check the integrity of files.
Been meaning to add this for awhile - I tend to be guilty of not including md5s with uploads.
I find it easier to create or check files either inside the wrapper md5summer directory or on the desktop.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.11 / Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard / Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard / Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- CPU: Intel Core Processor
- RAM: 512MB
- Video: nVidia 8xxx Series or AMD 3xxx or 4xxx Series Video Card recommended
- Port Disk Space: 9MB
- Other: CXZ Ivory Engine must be installed - or run the Engine Convertor (right click show package contents - C_Drive - Engine Convertor and run the CXS.app)
Mount the DMG and Drag the game to your App folder or wherever - Eject the disc image - Open your Application Folder - click to run application.
54 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
17 members, 36 guests, 1 anonymous users
bloodfang42, gtony59, uiopo123, 21.5-inch (1920 x 1080), Lambert50, jamrock99, cesarsld, chauderhead, AngelicWalnut7, SilentJacket, tachyon1123, Ragga P., nckcard, fakeaccount1234567, waldiodio, Allfire, mountaingeorge