- Submitted: Nov 12 2011 08:20 PM
- Last Updated: Jul 21 2012 04:53 PM
- Views: 286268
- Downloads: 26,824
Wrapper Type & Video Card Compatibility
- Wrapper Type: Cider / CiderX
- Wine Version: Cider 7606
- ATI / AMD: GREEN (fully playable)
- NVIDIA: GREEN (fully playable)
- Intel GMA: RED (severe bugs / unplayable)
- Intel HD: GREEN (fully playable)
Wrapper Type Info
Wrappers have different Mac OS X compatibility!
Video Card Info
GREEN = fully playable
YELLOW = playable with minor glitches
ORANGE = playable with some effort
RED = severe glitches / unplayable
Download Wrapper The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Cider 7606
WINESKIN WRAPPER IS DOWN!!! PLEASE USE THE CIDER VERSION TEMPORARILY!!!
EPIC FANTASY REBORN
The next chapter in the highly anticipated Elder Scrolls saga arrives from the makers of the 2006 and 2008 Games of the Year, Bethesda Game Studios. Skyrim reimagines and revolutionizes the open-world fantasy epic, bringing to life a complete virtual world open for you to explore any way you choose.
LIVE ANOTHER LIFE, IN ANOTHER WORLD
Play any type of character you can imagine, and do whatever you want; the legendary freedom of choice, storytelling, and adventure of The Elder Scrolls is realized like never before.
ALL NEW GRAPHICS AND GAMEPLAY ENGINE
Skyrim's new game engine brings to life a complete virtual world with rolling clouds, rugged mountains, bustling cities, lush fields, and ancient dungeons.
YOU ARE WHAT YOU PLAY
Choose from hundreds of weapons, spells, and abilities. The new character system allows you to play any way you want and define yourself through your actions.
Battle ancient dragons like you've never seen. As Dragonborn, learn their secrets and harness their power for yourself.
OS: Mac OS X 10.5.3 (Recommended 10.5.7)
Processor: Intel Dual Core 2.0 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 6 GB Free HDD Space
Video Card: Dedicated Video Card with 512 MB of RAM
THESE INSTRUCTIONS CURRENTLY DO NOT WORK!!! DO NOT USE THEM!!! I WILL FIX THEM SOON!!!
For Cider Wrapper!
Skyrim INstallation Instructions - I DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY!!! PLEASE OWN A COY OF THE GAME BEFORE DOING THIS!!!
1. Finish downloading the torrent called The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim 2012-Razor1911 or any other cracked Razor1911 version of the game
2. Keep the file called skyrimcider7606fixed.zip just in case all else fails
3. Download Wineskin Winery from here Wineskin Winery 1.6 and make a wrapper using the latest engine and call it SkyrimInstallation
4. Find Skyrim Installion in Your User -> Applications -> Wineskin and do "Show Package Contents" on the SkyrimInstallation
5. Once in "Show Package Contents" click on "Wineskin"
6. Click "Install Software"
7. Click "Choose Setup Executable"
8. Select the setup.exe from /Users/Your Usernamel/Desktop/Downloads/The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim 2012-Razor1911/setup.exe and proceed with the installation till it is finished! Desktop -> downloads -> razor elder scrolls folder -> setup.exe
9. Copy the files in Desktop -> downloads -> razor elder scroll folder -> Razor1911 folder
10. Paste them into your Wineskin installation at Your User -> Applications -> Wineskin -> Skyrim application -> Contents -> Resources -> drive_c -> Program Files -> The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim
You have now successfully installed TESV Skyrim!
NOW YOU MUST MAKE IT WORK IN CIDER!!!
11. Open skyrimcider7606fixed.zip in your downloads folder if you haven't already done so
12. Right click and show package contents of The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim (This is located in your downloads folder)
13. Go to Desktop -> Skyrim folder (not the razor one, the other one) -> Skyrim Application (not the preferences one as that is ONLY for changing graphics if the game is running too slow) -> Contents -> c_drive -> Program Files -> The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim
14. Drag and drop the CONTENTS of your "The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim" folder FROM THE SkyrimInstallation located at Your User -> Applications -> Wineskin and do "Show Package Contents" on the SkyrimInstallation -> drive_c -> Program Files (There maybe be one that says bethesda or something before the Skyrim folder but make your way to "The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim" folder and copy the CONTENTS FROM THERE to the CIDER VERSION mentioned in steps 8-10 which is here
Desktop -> Skyrim folder (not the razor one, the other one) -> Skyrim Application (not the preferences one as that is ONLY for changing graphics if the game is running too slow) -> Contents -> c_drive -> Program Files -> The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim
15. Play the game!!!
Changing Video Settings
This can be done through the "Skyrim Preferences" application
The settings will go back to default when you relaunch the "System Preferences" app so do don't think that they weren't changed before. You must always make the change when you start up this app!!!
Thanks to "DanIsTheMan" for his support and help testing my wrapper!
Please PM me some of your in-game Mac screenshots!
What's New in Version Cider 7606 (See full changelog)
- All bugs fxed!!! Please download latest wrapper!!!
- UPDATE 4 by RELOADED works with this wrapper!
- Creating kit hopefully coming in future update...
79 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
20 members, 58 guests, 1 anonymous users
ironictoaster, majestico, kschultheiss, seanobrienfilms, meow6584, dc11gtr, EMAILBEN145, zakmondo, Krippedmatic, FluffyRabbiD, afresolone, clocknova, Not an impersonator :D, BlackIron29, Gundrust, chunkee, Klauth, loismustdie555, Haringoth, shitcat52