- Submitted: Jan 19 2012 12:26 AM
- Last Updated: Feb 20 2012 03:44 AM
- Views: 3374
- Downloads: 168
Wrapper Type & Video Card Compatibility
- Wrapper Type: Wineskin
- Wine Version: Wineskin 2.5, WS8Wine 1.3.36
- ATI / AMD: GREEN (fully playable)
- NVIDIA: GREEN (fully playable)
- Intel GMA: GREY (not tested)
- Intel HD: GREEN (fully playable)
Wrapper Type Info
Wrappers have different Mac OS X compatibility!
Video Card Info
GREEN = fully playable
YELLOW = playable with minor glitches
ORANGE = playable with some effort
RED = severe glitches / unplayable
Download Wrapper Beyond Good And Evil [GOG.com] 1.1
For centuries, the planet Hillys has been bombarded by a relentless alien race. Sceptical of her government's inability to repel the invaders, a rebellious action reporter named Jade sets out to capture the truth. Armed with her camera, dai-jo staff and fierce determination, she discovers shocking evidence leading to a horrific government conspiracy and is forced to battle an evil she cannot possibly fathom. Join the Rebellion as action reporter Jade, join an underground resistance group and expose your government's secrets using stealth, force and wits. Stop at nothing until your people know the truth. Expose the Conspiracy. Enter a futuristic world full of deception, where nothing is as it seems and exposing the truth is the only hope of restoring freedom.
This is my first port, so take it easy on me
Enjoy this AMAZING game, whether you've played it many times or it's your first time… It's an absolutely great game. Please DON'T pirate it; it's only $10 at GOG.com! http://www.gog.com/e...d_good_and_evil
My System Specs:
- OS: Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- CPU: 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7
- RAM: 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
- Video: AMD Radeon HD 6750M 1024 MB, also Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB
- Port Disk Space: 2.64 GB disk space
Cutscenes are out of sync, this is NOT as issue with the port itself; it's the game. (Due to this, I am marking this port green)
Things that could possibly fix it:
1. Change the executable from BGE.exe to SettingsApplication.exe
2. Turn off the following:
The following items are available once you click 'Manual Compatibility Settings'.
HW Vertex processing
Note: this may work for some, NOT others. It is an unconfirmed fix.
(NOTE: This is for the GOG.com version. The Steam version doesn't work unless you disable Steam overlay; even then, it runs slower than this version.)
1. Get the install .exe. (Please buy it! http://www.gog.com/e...d_good_and_evil)
2. Right click the .app -> Show Package Contents then open the Wineskin app.
3. Click 'Install Windows Software'.
4. Select the .exe (setup_beyond_good_and_evil.exe, I believe)
5. Let it install
6. Set the executable to BGE.exe
Follow the steps above under 'Known Issues' to fix the cutscenes-out-of-sync glitch.
What's New in Version 1.1 (See full changelog)
- Added direct download link in compliance with new rules.
- Please PM me or post here if you need any help.
77 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
22 members, 55 guests, 0 anonymous users
kalel90, AngelicWalnut7, _Wolverine_, snowMAN03, Per, cris, gekko, DanIsTheMan, dalamb, Abiigsan19, Tomatiism, franco, Etiriot, Maddawgtut, ramon280488, mulj737, fede040188, Ben226, noneofthesudden, SpncrJhnsn, JBissell14, csmitty332