- Submitted: Mar 18 2012 01:58 AM
- Last Updated: Aug 12 2012 01:54 AM
- Views: 5402
- Downloads: 501
Wrapper Type & Video Card Compatibility
- Wrapper Type: Wineskin
- Wine Version: Thanoulas' Wine1.5
- ATI / AMD: ORANGE (playable w/ effort)
- NVIDIA: GREEN (fully playable)
- Intel GMA: GREY (not tested)
- Intel HD: GREY (not tested)
Wrapper Type Info
Wrappers have different Mac OS X compatibility!
Video Card Info
GREEN = fully playable
YELLOW = playable with minor glitches
ORANGE = playable with some effort
RED = severe glitches / unplayable
Download Wrapper Far Cry 2 1.0
Far Cry 2 is an open world first-person shooter developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. It was released on October 21 2008 in North America, and on October 23 2008 in Europe and Australia. It was made available on Steam on October 22, 2008. Crytek, the developers of the original game, were not involved in the development of Far Cry 2.
Ubisoft has marketed Far Cry 2 as the true sequel to Far Cry, however the sequel has very few noticeable similarities to the original game. Instead, it features completely new characters and setting, as well as a new style of gameplay that allows the player greater freedom to explore different African landscapes such as deserts, jungles, and savannas. The game takes place in a modern-day Central African nation in a state of anarchy and civil war. The player takes control of a mercenary on a lengthy journey to locate and assassinate "The Jackal," a notorious gun runner. As of January 23, 2009, the game has sold 2.9 million copies
I've spent sometime on making this. The only problem I ran in were the shaders and the mouse. Thankfully, Thanoulas fixed that error by making a custom engine based on Wine1.5.
Hrachya D. - For making the wrapper
Thanoulas - For making the engine
Recommended System Specs:
- OS: 10.6.8 and 10.7.3
- CPU: Core i5 2.3 GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- Video: An NVidia Video card with 512mb VRam or better (note that ATI/AMD are buggy)
- Disk Space: 4.0 GB
HDR may cause 1/4 of the screen to flicker
To unarchive the file use "The Unarchiver" It's available on Mac App Store for free.
1. Right click on "Far Cry 2"
2. Click on "Show package Content"
3. Double click on "Content", and open "Wineskin"
4. Click on "Install Windows Software"
5. Find and double click on the "Setup.exe"
6. Follow the on-screen instructions
7. Please be aware to not install anything except the game itself
8. When finished, copy the crack files from the "__Crack__" folder
9. Paste the crack files to the game directory
10. Drag "Far Cry 2" to Applications folder, located below "Far Cry 2"
Note that instructions are already described inside the download.
If you need help please comment below. If I do not answer within two days PM me. Thank you.
What's New in Version 1.0 (See full changelog)
- Fixed the bug where using settings higher than low cause crashing
- Fixed the bug where using shader settings higher than medium will cause black skies
- Fixed the mouse not working correctly
70 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
26 members, 42 guests, 1 anonymous users
XxLAZERZWillxX, joya1735, peterdeevoryas, nuxil, DankoB, darkgoncho, Johndiplomat214, lpiotro77, Facebook, freddytiio, Rocky, MacUser101, amnrs7010, maxkolen20, CharlesC, cocoelmo, JendrekBassKO, MrMuggles, Eyal, BlakByrd, ivanWinz, mdennhardt, Rojo912, Z-beam, A7X97, icdirty, JWBB1508