Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Porter

Port Information

  • Submitted: Apr 26 2012 12:39 AM
  • Last Updated: Apr 26 2012 12:41 AM
  • Views: 8371
  • Downloads: 855

Wrapper Type & Video Card Compatibility

  • Wrapper Type: Wineskin
  • Wine Version: InfinityRaw 1.4
  • ATI / AMD: GREEN (fully playable)
  • NVIDIA: GREEN (fully playable)
  • Intel GMA: GREY (not tested)
  • Intel HD: GREY (not tested)

Wrapper Type Info

Note:
Wrappers have different Mac OS X compatibility!

Wineskin:   10.610.710.810.9
Cider:          10.610.710.810.9
CXZ/CXEx:  10.610.710.810.9

What is WINE & what is a Wrapper?

Video Card Info

 GREY          = not tested
 GREEN        = fully playable
 YELLOW     = playable with minor glitches
 ORANGE     = playable with some effort
 RED             = severe glitches / unplayable

Download Wrapper Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 1.0

* * * - - 7 Votes Please vote for the Quality of this Port / Wrapper, not for the Game or Application!




Screenshots
Roller Coaster tycoon 2 is a sequel to roller coaster tycoon 1. The game simulates theme park management.

Personal Notes:
Full Screen Supported added ! Yay
Support for all expansions added ! Yay again :D


My System Specs:
- OS:    10.7
- CPU:    Core 2 duo 3.06ghz
- RAM:   4Gb
- Video: nVidia 9400
- Disk Space:   wrapper requires 100mb & 1gb additional space for RCT2 + all expansions


Known Issues:
None

Installation:
Install guide in .dmg file

What's New in Version 1.0 (See full changelog)

  • Full Screen Support added :)
  • Support for all expansions added :)
  • Special Thanks to : Headrush69




Powered by infinty
I HOPE THIS WORKS I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS!!!!
? why did you remove my comment?! rage
it doesn't work. when I try to install the main game file by pressing install i locate the crack exe and it comes up with error help!?

xXSmOkeXx, on 26 April 2012 - 08:55 AM, said:

it doesn't work. when I try to install the main game file by pressing install i locate the crack exe and it comes up with error help!?
You clearly , don't know how a crack works .
You have to install the game from a original cd first
then you have to go to the c_drive folder & locate the rct2.exe file and replace it with the new exe file you got in the dmg
then go to the cd_drive folder and copy all the contents of your rct2 retail cd into that folder
then launch :)
is anyone having issues trying to save? the dialog box doesn't come up at all

EternityInBlack, on 02 May 2012 - 11:14 PM, said:

is anyone having issues trying to save? the dialog box doesn't come up at all
seems to be a problem with the crack :(
if you have the legitiment copy like me,  reinstall the game and don't apply crack
It's just a regular No-CD crack right?

EternityInBlack, on 03 May 2012 - 01:50 AM, said:

It's just a regular No-CD crack right?
no its not a no-cd crack
its a exe fix
(therefore not needed)

Why would the wrapper need a no-cd crack when it asks you to copy all your cd files into the virtual cd drive folder

hmtinc, on 03 May 2012 - 10:58 PM, said:

Why would the wrapper need a no-cd crack when it asks you to copy all your cd files into the virtual cd drive folder
Sometimes coping the files is not enough.
There is a registry entry that points to the Data location. If that is not set properly you can still get it asking for the CD whether a no-CD or Fixed exe is used.

hmtinc, on 03 May 2012 - 12:24 AM, said:

seems to be a problem with the crack :(
if you have the legitiment copy like me,  reinstall the game and don't apply crack

I actually reinstalled the game (and it's a newly purchased legit copy. Yay $5!) and didn't apply the crack and all I get is this white box on the top left corner of my screen. I don't know where to go from here :/

UPDATE: Well, it's definitely the copy I was using before because I applied the crack and it runs, and it shows the Save Dialog box now. HUZZAH!
UPDATE 2: For some reason the dialog box disappears on Lion :/ Gonna keep investigating it.

Headrush69, on 10 May 2012 - 10:53 AM, said:

Sometimes coping the files is not enough.
There is a registry entry that points to the Data location. If that is not set properly you can still get it asking for the CD whether a no-CD or Fixed exe is used.
i have already made sure that doesn't happen . But i have for some odd reason included the crack in the dmg file :D
so i have to explain why you don't need it.

EternityInBlack, on 10 May 2012 - 05:29 PM, said:

I actually reinstalled the game (and it's a newly purchased legit copy. Yay $5!) and didn't apply the crack and all I get is this white box on the top left corner of my screen. I don't know where to go from here :/

UPDATE: Well, it's definitely the copy I was using before because I applied the crack and it runs, and it shows the Save Dialog box now. HUZZAH!
UPDATE 2: For some reason the dialog box disappears on Lion :/ Gonna keep investigating it.
Have you figured this out yet?  I'm having the same problem with the save dialog box not showing up in Lion.  D:
The save box also refuses to show up in the roller coaster designer.  When I return to the main screen, the background doesn't load properly and there is a dialog box telling me that there's invalid data in the file.  Weird, because it loaded fine when it first opened.  I know next to nothing about wine/wrappers, so I wouldn't even know where to start to fix any of this.  Here's hoping that you do!
It starts to install and then is says that data css26 isn't ready
Edit: Got it to install, but when i try to copy the files from the cd into the cd_drive folder it won't open the folder because it can't find an alias
Having trouble.  Here are the steps that I'm trying to follow.  

I've downloaded the .dmg file to my desktop, and from it I've dragged "RCT2" and the "Crack" folder to the desktop.  I've loaded my CD copy of RCT2 into my CD drive.

I open "RCT2," navigate to the CD rom, and select "Autorun.exe"  I get a small loading screen, and then it loads to a RCT2 screen (four buttons: "Click to Play," "Click to view release notes," "Click to view manual", and exit).  If I click the first option, it says "There was an error launching the game."  

When I try to copy the CD files and paste them into the wrapper's folder "Cd_drive" I get the following message: "The alias “Cd_drive” can’t be opened because the original item can’t be found."

I'm a noob at this.  I've tried to follow the instructions both in the wrapper and the ones posted here, but I'm not getting something right.  Any help or clearer instructions? Thanks!



  • 1,651 Total Ports
  • 81 Total Categories
  • 302 Total Authors
  • 773,066 Total Downloads
  • Space Engineers Latest Port
  • absolly Latest Submitter

52 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

9 members, 42 guests, 1 anonymous users


oneflame, sarp97, StefanHndrks, Hustlegohard150, Nickyimbo, bandobras, andleb, jueguitospc, jimbofish2