- Submitted: May 15 2012 05:08 PM
- Last Updated: Jul 12 2012 12:06 PM
- Views: 4178
- Downloads: 214
Wrapper Type & Video Card Compatibility
- Wrapper Type: Wineskin
- Wine Version: WS(CluthzCXLionAMD)
- ATI / AMD: GREY (not tested)
- NVIDIA: ORANGE (playable w/ effort)
- Intel GMA: GREY (not tested)
- Intel HD: GREY (not tested)
Wrapper Type Info
Wrappers have different Mac OS X compatibility!
Video Card Info
GREEN = fully playable
YELLOW = playable with minor glitches
ORANGE = playable with some effort
RED = severe glitches / unplayable
Download WIP Port Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City 1.0
Not long after the battle, it becomes evident that the T-virus has leaked city-wide, and people are beginning to transform into flesh-hungry zombies. In what they see as a punishment by USS command, Delta team is ordered to remove evidence of Umbrella's role in the outbreak. Heading into Raccoon City Hall, Delta team meets with a UBCS mercenary and they monitor Nicholai Ginovaef; he is soon revealed as a traitor and attempts to kill Delta team.
- Wrapper engine thanks to cluthz. Reason for use: Fixes mouse with MWO=force_edge enabled (the mouse freaks out when aiming and shooting with other engines). It also contains an ATI hack so the game should start for ATI users.
Click here for screenshots
My System Specs: (the epic gaming monster)
- OS: 10.7.3 OSX Lion
- CPU: intel Core 2 Duo 2.26GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- Video: 9400m 256mb (512mb VRAM minimum is supposedly needed to run this game on minimum settings on PC).
- Disk Space: 7.5 - 8GB
- for me, the game lags a LOT. (i have a 2009 256mb graphics card. That doesn't really pass minimum requirements.
- Install the game via wineskin.app or drag the game "Capcom" folder into Program Files.
- Place the xlive.dll in the Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City folder and make sure a NoCD crack is applied. (xlive.dll is found in the contents of the wrapper.)
- Run the game. (it should start in a virtual desktop, you can run in fullscreen mode by either changing the "Set Screen Options" to 'automatic' OR just run the 'Fullscreen mode' app.
PLEASE EXPECT LAG, THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS PORT. I am currently trying to get a cider port of the game working but because the game uses vcrun2010, it encounters a problem when starting the game (yes it does start up in cider), this problem causes the debugger to start. I will leave the cider wrapper here if any of you wish to mess about with it and try to get it working.
Although most people say this game sucks (i agree, it isnt that great), i would like to get a GOOD working port up here on the portingteam. Thats why i have placed this in the WIP section so it can be improved.
screenshot of the Cider error: http://cl.ly/1u100A0v1N2b3y423x3r
72 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
23 members, 46 guests, 3 anonymous users
artemf, Joe_Cool, Superjhhguih, bokosands, Wormius, asdfdsa6, snapbacksncats2, ratchron, lightman, bonjour2X, rodarik, trinthaa, Drcarlos, Super38woots, Generalkavash, Delfelnias, laiker91game, DJsimp1icity, Mendoza8732, JotaEfeGe, mayogamer69, essa1212, Romalborosie