Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Porter

Port Information

  • Submitted: May 18 2012 09:39 AM
  • Last Updated: May 21 2012 01:37 PM
  • Views: 2630
  • Downloads: 112

Wrapper Type & Video Card Compatibility

  • Wrapper Type: Wineskin
  • Wine Version: W2.5.4-W1.5-RawPatch
  • ATI / AMD: GREY (not tested)
  • NVIDIA: GREEN (fully playable)
  • Intel GMA: GREY (not tested)
  • Intel HD: GREY (not tested)

Wrapper Type Info

Note:
Wrappers have different Mac OS X compatibility!

Wineskin:   10.610.710.810.9
Cider:          10.610.710.810.9
CXZ/CXEx:  10.610.710.810.9

What is WINE & what is a Wrapper?

Video Card Info

 GREY          = not tested
 GREEN        = fully playable
 YELLOW     = playable with minor glitches
 ORANGE     = playable with some effort
 RED             = severe glitches / unplayable

Download Wrapper Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet 1.0

* * * * * 2 Votes Please vote for the Quality of this Port / Wrapper, not for the Game or Application!




Screenshots
In this Insanely Twisted, 2-D action-adventure game, explore unique environments and battle bizarre creatures as you make your way toward the center of the mysterious Shadow Planet! Solve complex puzzles and upgrade your ship with alien technology as you fight to save your home world. Featuring both local and Games for Windows - LIVE multiplayer game modes.

– Description from Steam


Personal Notes:
This is not my port! I just downloaded GrawlCore's WIP wrapper and changed the engine to thanoulas' raw input engine. Thats all.
Mouse works, full screen works.
To get rid of the graphic glitches go on Help&Options menu, then select Advanced Setting and set:
Shader Quality: Low
Depth of Field: off
Antialiasong: 2x (maybe it can bear more, I think you can find which suits you better)
With these options I don't get any graphical glitches! Tested on NVIDIA.


My System Specs:
- OS: Mac OS X 10.7.4.
- CPU: 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- RAM: 8 Gb 1067 MHz DDR3
- Video:    NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB
- Disk Space:   2.68 Gb


Known Issues:
-Minor texture glitches, semi-transparent square appears around glowing textures. Nothing serious.
- None!

Installation:
Simply install the game with the wrapper.

What's New in Version 1.0 (See full changelog)

  • Mouse works, full screen works.


Screenshots

Screenshots


It works. But fullscreen is broken for Me =\
Don't mess with the wine screen options, just lunch the game and set it on your screen resolution ingame. Also set full screen on.
The Game works great :3

Have you found a way yet to get rid of the 'square' effect when you shoot something?
The square effect also happens on some other effects.

I remember Cider had something to turn off that disabled this, but Wineskin on the other hand...
Working on it.
Problem solved, it's fully playable now, nothing is wrong with it (for me). Any comment and rating is welcomed, also please tell me what video card you used on your test. Thanks!

devilhunter, on 19 May 2012 - 08:31 PM, said:

The Game works great :3

Have you found a way yet to get rid of the 'square' effect when you shoot something?
The square effect also happens on some other effects.

I remember Cider had something to turn off that disabled this, but Wineskin on the other hand...

hagehun, on 22 May 2012 - 08:53 AM, said:

Problem solved, it's fully playable now, nothing is wrong with it (for me). Any comment and rating is welcomed, also please tell me what video card you used on your test. Thanks!

yeah, seems you can disable the 'box' effect by setting the shaders to low.
shame though, it looks like a completely different game with shaders set to low...

still nice port.

using a nv9800GTX+ btw,
Well, thats all I could figure out... Nothing else worked.

devilhunter, on 22 May 2012 - 07:16 PM, said:


yeah, seems you can disable the 'box' effect by setting the shaders to low.
shame though, it looks like a completely different game with shaders set to low...

still nice port.

using a nv9800GTX+ btw,

hagehun, on 18 May 2012 - 12:28 PM, said:

Don't mess with the wine screen options, just lunch the game and set it on your screen resolution ingame. Also set full screen on.
Thanks, You're solve My problem!
Great job!!!
I guess this works through steam. You have to run winetricks and then on the apps choose "steam". Hope it works, haven't tested yet.
Does not work on 10.8.3, Intel HD 4000

(directx cannot be installed?)

(no response- game closes itself after a while)



14 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

1 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users


Haw