- Submitted: Jun 05 2012 02:10 AM
- Last Updated: Feb 01 2013 09:44 PM
- Views: 1914
- Downloads: 119
Wrapper Type & Video Card Compatibility
- Wrapper Type: Wineskin
- Wine Version: WS2.5.5 - Wine 1.5.5
- ATI / AMD: GREY (not tested)
- NVIDIA: GREEN (fully playable)
- Intel GMA: GREY (not tested)
- Intel HD: GREY (not tested)
Wrapper Type Info
Wrappers have different Mac OS X compatibility!
Video Card Info
GREEN = fully playable
YELLOW = playable with minor glitches
ORANGE = playable with some effort
RED = severe glitches / unplayable
Download Wrapper Binary Domain 1.1.155
Set in 2080, the story starts when Dan Marshall and his squad are sent to bring the robotic community under control as they begin to infiltrate society and slowly take over undetected, leaving humans redundant in their wake.
Thrilling encounters with highly intelligent robotic enemies require you to think tactically, make challenging, real-time moral decisions and build up trust with your team mates in order to guide your squad to safety and success.
- A NEW TAKE ON FUTURISTIC TOKYO - Experience dual layered Tokyo with a run down and derelict lower city and a clean and affluent upper city.
- THE CONSEQUENCE SYSTEM - Under the pressures of battle every action, every choice and every word affects everything.
- PROCEDURAL DAMAGE - Fully destructible and highly resilient robots adapt to the damage they sustain encouraging you to analyse each enemy, find their weaknesses and dispose of them in the most efficient way.
- WEAPON MODIFICATION AND SKILL SELECTION - Alongside a full armoury of unique weapons, put emphasis on the skills that will benefit you.
Tough one to crack. This has a custom configuration application, as the original one wouldn't run in wine, and still depends on .NET 3.5!
This game also has voice commands (!) and they work as well! Pretty awesome!
My System Specs:
- OS: OS X 10.7.4
- CPU: Core i5 2.53GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- Video: nVidia GT330M 256MB
- Disk Space: 11.8GB
Known Issues (Configuration):
Not visually perfect but works as should
You might get a runtime error from time to time. Close the Configuration and open it again, it should eventually launch.
Known Issues (Game):
The configuration application makes use of a .NET function which doesn't work as it should it wine. This makes some of the buttons that are shown in game to be just black. Write down what each button does from the launcher's tab and you should be fine
Install the game using wineskin installer / Parallels / Bootcamp
If you use Steam, install steam from Advanced -> Winetricks and the do the rest
Apply a crack only if you need to. The game's DRM might not work with wine.
IMPORTANT: After the installation, right click on the wrapper and show contents. In drive c you'll find a red marked folder. move the contents of this folder in the game's installation directory (usually Program Files/Sega/Binary Domain). You NEED to run the configuration application before you can play the game, or you'll get an error!!
Get the updated configuration tool from the download links, and replace the old one with it. Run the config tool again, save everything and you should now be able to also see the previously saved settings in the tool. (dedicated to Blinxfrost)
Play the game!
Detailed Installation Instructions:
1. Download the wrapper. Extract it with 7zx or another program that supports 7z archives.
2. Download the new Config tool.
3. Get the game.
4. Install the game with Wineskin. Say no to anything extra that it might ask you to install
5. Right click on the wrapper, Show Contents. Go to drive_c
6. Open the red marked folder. Move the files in there to C:\Program Files\Sega\Binary Domain
7. Extract the updated config tool. Move it in the same directory and overwrite the old one.
8. Back in the wrapper's root folder, run config.app
9. Choose your settings. Don't touch anything that you don't understand what it does.
10. In the controls settings, if you want to change them, you hover your mouse over a button and click a key on the keyboard. There, it's changed.
11. Click on the big Save & Quit button. The config tool should quit.
12. Close all open windows, and double click on the wrapper. Play.
Thanks for downloading!
Follow me on Twitter for updates and help on my wrappers: @ThanosSiopoudis
What's New in Version 1.1.155 (See full changelog)
- Added New Config Tool Link
- Config tool now loads settings
- Fixed a crash in config tool when you clicked on save without navigating to the other tabs
76 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
33 members, 43 guests, 0 anonymous users
Khalisah1, papiroff, Sraen, fostorial, ELioHanna, tapecatfoodlol, Sylverado, Naevras, vanzeller, creepyounguy, Vaseago, gvalles, BobDogPizza, Ovrdz, Darachoo333, herbertvonslas, midnightsun604, lpiotro77, superwedgee, Yog1bear, bbatche, Lemos, fabriciodel96, Jon1212pro, marcustoneti, lucianart, thedoc, REBOOT, the_demotivator, memphis, caaarl, Fireball926, abrahammi