- Submitted: Jun 20 2012 12:38 PM
- Last Updated: Jun 21 2012 08:37 PM
- Views: 4148
- Downloads: 835
Wrapper Type & Video Card Compatibility
- Wrapper Type: Cider / CiderX
- Wine Version: 6357 + WS1.4.1noxi2warpfix
- ATI / AMD: GREY (not tested)
- NVIDIA: GREEN (fully playable)
- Intel GMA: GREY (not tested)
- Intel HD: GREEN (fully playable)
Wrapper Type Info
Wrappers have different Mac OS X compatibility!
Video Card Info
GREEN = fully playable
YELLOW = playable with minor glitches
ORANGE = playable with some effort
RED = severe glitches / unplayable
Download Wrapper Assassin's Creed I : Director's Cut 1.1
1) Cider (6357 custom): This is the fastest one, but have graphic glitch between kingdoms.
There are two wine versions (WS9 1.4.1 no-xi2 warp fix), both are the same, and so far as I know all errors have been fixed.
2) Wine with shared saves : This ones share saves with the cider version. You need to have started the game in cider to use it, and it should be possible to change between the wrappers as you like without chaning configs or save games.
3) Wine - normal: If you haven't used the cider version or don't plan to use it, choose this. It's a normal wineskin wrapper.
Assassin’s Creed® is a game that redefined the action-adventure genre. With photo-realistic graphics, an advanced physics model, and a nearly fanatical attention to detail, this title was able to begin a new chapter in gaming history. However, the excellent technical aspects are only half of the reason why it became so popular; the other half is the story.
www.gog.com version used. It might work with other versions, but not tested.
www.gog.com version has no DRM and works out of the box with no cracking or custom configs.
The game even detected my gamepad, but the analog axes didn't work, it does work well with GamePad Companion. I have a "fake" playstation 3 controller, so xbox or other original controllers might work better.
Please report back with info if your gamepad works great.
My System Specs:
- OS: 10.6.8
- CPU: 4.0GHz Core2Duo
- RAM: 6GB
- Video: NVidia GTX285 1024MB
- Disk Space: 7.85 GB installed
With these specs you can run game maxed in Full HD res with 50-60 FPS!
I have tried it on my MacBook Air with Intel HD, it's possible to play, but expect low settings.
- A bit slower than cider.
- Graphical glitches when traveling between cities in the kingdom.
- Game crashes sometimes when apple+tab og going windowed mode (apple+enter)
- Game might crash on startup on low end systems (did on my MacBook Air at least). I've included a ini file with lowest settings you can add to your "your mac user"/Library/Application Support/Assassins Creed/p_drive/User/Application Data/Ubisoft/Assasin's Creed/
You can start with this and turn up settings later. The config file is a separate download under "download wrapper".
1) Unpack the .7z file and mount the .dmg file. Copy the Assassins Creed wrapper to your Application folder or game folder
2a) --> Snow Leopard:
If you are using Snow Leopard you can simply install it with XInstaller inside the wrapper.
If you are on Lion you can install the game on a PC and copy it over inside the wrapper in:
You can also install the game with vmvare/parallells/virtualbox and copy it over too, or use a wineskin wrapper.
3) Double click the
Video from Mac port:
All screenshots from the port too!
What's New in Version 1.1 (See full changelog)
- Added Wine versions
- Fixed graphical errors in the kingdom
83 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
31 members, 52 guests, 0 anonymous users
Cswic, cryonico, Nat, hugojunq007, pitolinha1, Frannyman, iloveboobieshoe, rubetube, emiterio, crappodevil2, edlvox, slywood, asdfdsa6, DaMer, kchung, Scotlockify, ChaseB35, mayogamer69, hawkeye21, Patofilio, ovandian, DragonikHD, jeanders, blackknight, MrSkeletonMan, misteruson, iiCALLmeNOOBY, yellowdude78, Homee1212, isiiii, bolliece21