- Submitted: Jun 21 2012 11:06 PM
- Last Updated: Feb 01 2013 09:42 PM
- Views: 2438
- Downloads: 126
Wrapper Type & Video Card Compatibility
- Wrapper Type: Wineskin
- Wine Version: W1.5.7 Custom / Cider 7961
- ATI / AMD: GREY (not tested)
- NVIDIA: GREEN (fully playable)
- Intel GMA: GREY (not tested)
- Intel HD: GREEN (fully playable)
Wrapper Type Info
Wrappers have different Mac OS X compatibility!
Video Card Info
GREEN = fully playable
YELLOW = playable with minor glitches
ORANGE = playable with some effort
RED = severe glitches / unplayable
Download Wrapper The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav 1.1.157
Another gem from Daedalic. Worth the money, please buy it.
My System Specs:
- OS: OS X 10.7.4
- CPU: Core i5 2.53GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- Video: nVidia GT330M 256MB
- Disk Space: 5.41GB
You won't be able to manually save until you do the following:
1. Go to the folder: "Chains of Satinav.app/Contents/Resources/drive_c/users/Wineskin/Local Settings/Application Data/Daedalic Entertainment/Satinav" 2. open the "Messages.log" file 3. Inside you'll find several messages and among them one that says about a path similar to this: /var/folders/_v/gqmw08796rv5jybw4b115twr0000gn 4. copy the big weird folder name 5. Go to the wrapper's files, drive_c/var/folders/_v 6. Rename the weird folder name with your own weird folder name 7. Close everything, you should be able to save now
Installation (Wineskin Wrapper):
Install using Wineskin installer or move the game folder in the wrapper from Parallels / Bootcamp
DO NOT INSTALL DIRECTX OR ANYTHING ELSE IF OFFERED TO. IT WILL MAKE THE WRAPPER UNPLAYABLE SLOW
Apply the Crack from RELOADED (not the SKidRow one - it doesn't work). Sorry, DRM doesn't work with my ports.
Installation (Cider Wrapper):
Install using any Wineskin wrapper if you don't have bootcamp / parallels or if you're using steam.
Move the game folder from where you installed it, inside the wrapper. Right click (option click) the wrapper and select Show Package Contents.
Make sure the game path is correct. Check the plist file inside the Contents directory
Close everything and run the game. If you did anything right, have fun!
Thanks for downloading!
Follow me on Twitter for updates and help on my wrappers: @ThanosSiopoudis
What's New in Version 1.1.157 (See full changelog)
- Added Cider Wrapper (7961)
- Cider wrapper seems to resolve the freezing problems
55 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
24 members, 31 guests, 0 anonymous users
peedi_love, sojin, jakex1, popartica2, erktre037, Ghryffin, Xplayer121, raf54, kimota, Beridel, SilentJacket, Nekoht, aeros888, ned007, etheriscro, costco, noe523, Kylex, hmtinc, lisapower, DrEvilYoshi, antisyzygy, Derpmaster789, rock