- Submitted: Jun 27 2012 10:42 PM
- Last Updated: Feb 01 2013 09:42 PM
- Views: 6450
- Downloads: 739
Wrapper Type & Video Card Compatibility
- Wrapper Type: Wineskin
- Wine Version: Wineskin 2.5.5 W1.5.7 RawMac2
- ATI / AMD: GREY (not tested)
- NVIDIA: GREEN (fully playable)
- Intel GMA: GREY (not tested)
- Intel HD: GREY (not tested)
Wrapper Type Info
Wrappers have different Mac OS X compatibility!
Video Card Info
GREEN = fully playable
YELLOW = playable with minor glitches
ORANGE = playable with some effort
RED = severe glitches / unplayable
Download Wrapper Spec Ops: The Line 1.0.157
It’s been 6 months since Dubai was wiped off the map by a cataclysmic sandstorm. Thousands of lives were lost, including those of American soldiers sent to evacuate the city. Today, the city lies buried under sand, the world’s most opulent ruin. Now, a mysterious radio signal is picked-up from Dubai, and a Delta Recon Team is sent to infiltrate the city. Their mission is simple: Locate survivors and radio for Evac. What they find is a city in the grip of war. To save Dubai, they’ll have to find the man at the heart of its madness—Col. John Konrad.
Spec Ops: The Line is an action-packed Third-Person Shooter that delivers heart pounding physically close combat through a squad-based play mechanic. Players lead a team of three characters, Captain Martin Walker, Lieutenant Adams and Sergeant Lugo. Each character has his own distinct personality and specialized skills, and the mature story they each play a role in explores the dark side of war in a realistic way, in which there are no good outcomes, only hard choices. As missions are completed more advanced weapons and equipment are made available. In addition, the desert environment of Dubai is brought into the game in a unique way with stunning visuals, and dynamic sandstorms that actively effect level designs, and which can be used to help and hinder progress. The vertical interiors of Dubai high rise buildings also provide tactical advantages and risks that can used be by players. Multiplayer campaigns bring new modes and unusual situations and environments to expand the single player experience.
- A new portrayal of the military shooter experience with twisting narrative uncertainties.
- Action packed 3rd Person Shooter gameplay provides an up-close and personal view into the brutality and emotion within the combat.
- Command an intelligent and powerful squad of Delta-Force soldiers in a dangerous and unpredictable combat zone.
- Cross “The Line” in a mature story that explores the dark side of war, where there are no bright outcomes, only bad or worse choices.
- Unique Dubai setting strikes the imagination and transports players to a larger-than-life playground for vertical gameplay and stunning visuals.
- Sand-filled Dubai provides new gameplay experiences including sand avalanches, and powerful, disorienting sandstorm combat.
- Customisable, Class-Based, Blazing Multiplayer
Two days before the official release, I give you... Spec Ops: The Line
Fully playable, great looking graphics even at very low settings! My relatively old card could go all the way to... Low. But that's still too much, if you actually see how it looks! I wonder what it looks like in very high!
Blinxfrost's wrapper is also included in the downloads. Please state which wrapper you're using before asking for help
My System Specs:
- OS: OS X 10.7.4
- CPU: Core i5 2.53GHz
- RAM: 8GB
- Video: nVidia GT330M 256MB
- Disk Space: 8.04GB
Install with Wineskin Installer or move the folder from Parallels / Bootcamp / Steam
DO NOT INSTALL DIRECTX, VCRUNTIME, OR VCRUNTIME SP1 AT THE END OF THE INSTALLATION
Apply a crack, the DRM will most probably not work.
Thanks for downloading!
Follow me on Twitter for updates and help on my wrappers: @ThanosSiopoudis
What's New in Version 1.0.157 (See full changelog)
- Merged with blinxfrost's wrapper
66 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
24 members, 40 guests, 2 anonymous users
Maddawgtut, Deathbetty, joefioro, erktre037, Kylex, gibbying, david5428, BUNTING1243, zakmondo, n19h7m4r3, MacsR4Me, holyspit1, TheMasterSpy, Bojho, brave.new.kid, Commador, pitola, DarkZeroNIne, blogorg, mdoig16, LelielNovem, Lemos, snooplion, curmderm