- Submitted: Jul 12 2013 11:01 PM
- Last Updated: Dec 30 2013 09:17 PM
- Views: 5011
- Downloads: 135
Wrapper Type & Video Card Compatibility
- Wrapper Type: Wineskin
- Wine Version: 1.7.9 With NoSync Patch
- ATI / AMD: GREEN (fully playable)
- NVIDIA: GREEN (fully playable)
- Intel GMA: GREY (not tested)
- Intel HD: GREEN (fully playable)
Wrapper Type Info
Wrappers have different Mac OS X compatibility!
Video Card Info
GREEN = fully playable
YELLOW = playable with minor glitches
ORANGE = playable with some effort
RED = severe glitches / unplayable
Download Wrapper Of Orcs and Men [UPDATED 2014]
Please check that your macbook passes the minimum PC requirements for running this game before downloading!
If this port works well, please leave a rating!
- Chrome or Firefox must be used to correctly download from Mega.co.nz!
- Use 7zX to extract the .dmg file. Open the DMG and drag the wrapper to your desktop.
- If you are new to porting/using wrappers, please visit this page: http://portingteam.c...-downloaded-it/
- IF YOU ARE AN AMD USER THAT USES OSX Lion 10.7.5: You will probably (most likely) experience severe lag. Please try and upgrade to 10.8.3 since wine does not function well with AMD GPUs and 10.7.5..
- Game runs great on max settings (with shadows on low as anything higher seems to cause wine-crashes).
My System Specs:
- OS: OSX Mountain Lion 10.8.3
- CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
- RAM: 16GB 1600MHz
- Video: 2GB MSI GTX 670 OC Edition
- SSD: Samsung 840 120GB
- The game seems to crash when shadows are set above 'Low', however all other settings work on maximum.
- You may receive a wine error when exiting the settings menu, just re-launch the wrapper and the settings should be applied
- You may also receive a wine error when exiting the wrapper/quitting the game, thats fine, just click 'ok'.
For Steam users:
- Right click the wrapper, Show package contents and launch 'Steam Installer'
- Let steam install.
- Once its installed, go into wineskin.app within the wrapper, next to the steam installer, and click on advanced.
- Change the 'Windows EXE' line to: /Program Files/Steam/steam.exe and then exit wineskin.app.
- Finally, run the wrapper, steam will launch, sign in to your steam account and download DARK. Once its downloaded, click play!
For 'non steam users':
Please note that I do not (in any way) promote piracy and that I highly recommend you PURCHASE the games that you want to play!
- Right click the wrapper, show package contents and launch wineskin.app, then select install new software.
- Locate the setup.exe file (that is within the .iso you probably downloaded, if you download an ISO, double click it to mount it!) and install the PC files by going through the setup.
- -- Don't bother installing directx and vcrun if it asks you too. --
- Then, go back into the contents of the wrapper, go to: drive_c ----> Program Files ----> Focus Home Interactive ---> Of Orcs and Men and paste a NoCD crack into the Of Orcs and Men folder. It should ask you to replace some files. When it does, click 'ok'.
16 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
0 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users