- Submitted: Oct 27 2013 06:21 PM
- Last Updated: Dec 30 2013 08:54 PM
- Views: 103543
- Downloads: 3,606
Wrapper Type & Video Card Compatibility
- Wrapper Type: Wineskin
- Wine Version: 1.7.9 With a NoSync Patch.
- ATI / AMD: GREEN (fully playable)
- NVIDIA: GREEN (fully playable)
- Intel GMA: GREY (not tested)
- Intel HD: GREY (not tested)
Wrapper Type Info
Wrappers have different Mac OS X compatibility!
Video Card Info
GREEN = fully playable
YELLOW = playable with minor glitches
ORANGE = playable with some effort
RED = severe glitches / unplayable
Sorry, Links Dead Batman: Arkham Origins [UPDATED 2014]
Please check that your Macbook/iMac/Mac Mini/Mac Pro passes the minimum PC requirements for running this game before downloading.
THIS IS NOT THE FULL GAME, IT IS ONLY A WINESKIN WRAPPER. If you wish to play Batman AO, I firmly suggest you BUY it from the Steam Store. If you are unable to do so then save some money for it or obtain it another way at your own risk.
If this port works well, please leave a rating!
- Chrome or Firefox must be used to correctly download from Mega.co.nz!
- Use 7zX to extract the .dmg file. Open the DMG and drag the wrapper to your desktop.
- If you are new to porting/using wrappers, please visit this page: http://portingteam.c...-downloaded-it/
- IF YOU ARE AN AMD USER THAT USES OSX Lion 10.7.5: You will probably (most likely) experience severe lag. Please try and upgrade to 10.8.3 since wine does not function well with AMD GPUs and 10.7.5..
- The game runs great on the highest DirectX 9 settings avalable (even with FXAA set to High).
My System Specs:
- OS: OSX Mountain Lion 10.8.2
- CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
- RAM: 16GB 1600MHz
- Video: 2GB MSI GTX 670 OC Edition
- SSD: Samsung 840 120GB
- PhysX really kills performance in the game, i recommend you just disable it.
- Audio in the intro video is very distorted for some reason. I'd recommend just deleting the Logo intro files anyway, this allows you to skip the annoying intro the next time the game loads.
***Go into the Arkham Origins program files, Singleplayer, BMGame, Movies and DELETE all 4 video files named "bac_logo".***
- Depending on your graphics settings, you may encounter some frame-drops, however the game still seems to certainly be fully playable.
- Right click the wrapper, show package contents and Steam Setup
- Let steam install.
- Once its installed, go into wineskin.app within the wrapper, next to the steam setup launcher, and click on advanced.
- Change the 'Windows EXE' line to: /Program Files/Steam/steam.exe and then exit wineskin.app.
- Finally, run the wrapper, steam will launch, sign in to your steam account and download Batman Arkham Origins.
- Lastly, simply find Batman AO in your steam library and run it!
Now, whenever you launch the wrapper, it will sign into steam and allow you to launch your game via your 'Steam Game Library'.
For 'non steam users':
Please note that I do not (in any way) promote piracy and that I highly recommend you PURCHASE the games that you want to play!
- Right click the wrapper, show package contents and launch wineskin.app, then select install new software.
- Locate the setup.exe file (that is within the .ISO you probably downloaded, if you download a .ISO file, double click it to mount it!) and install the PC files by going through the setup.
- -- Don't bother installing directx and vcrun if it asks you too. --
- Then, go back into the contents of the wrapper, go to: drive_c ----> Program Files ----> Batman Arkham Origins ---> Singleplayer ---> Binaries ---> Win32 then drag/paste in the appropriate NoCD crack INSIDE the Win32 folder (make sure the NOCD crack works with the version of the game you have downloaded).
If you want to run the Multiplayer EXE, go into wineskins advanced settings, click browse and go to drive_c ----> Program Files ----> Batman Arkham Origins ---> Online ---> Binaries ---> Win32 ---> BatmanOriginsOnline.exe
16 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
1 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users