#1 wonderwall555

wonderwall555

Experienced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Operating System:Other OS/Not specified

Posted 03 September 2017 - 12:32 PM

I think it'd be really useful for people to have the porting team set up on Discord, it'd be quicker to talk to people & be able to give more detail on the spot about stuff.

I mean I'm personally still trying to figure out alot of Wineskin stuff but having to go through this song & dance of posting & waiting for ages is kinda taking its toll, especially since I don't know how to show people some of the stuff I've got outside of screen shots & discord can handle those smoothly.

I'm also trying to figure out how to run 64bit wineskin but even thou I hear people talking about it, it makes no sense to me so I think if we could 1 on 1 with people that might make things smoother for alot of reasons.

But I could see why people might not be interested incase they wanted some privacy but I figured I'd just throw it out there incase people where interested.

Also this is former wonderwall555 I just completely forgot my password & stuff so I'm posting under my new info. :P

#2 dankoB

dankoB

Legendary Member

• Super Moderators
  • 2,935 posts
  • LocationNew Brunswick, Canada
  • Graphics Card:MacBook Pro Core i7 16GB
    AMD Radeon HD 6750M 512MB

MacBook Core2Duo 4GB
    nVidia 9400M 256MB
  • Operating System:Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
  • I like to play:la rockitar
Author

Posted 03 September 2017 - 09:37 PM

Welcome back, I just merged your two accounts for you. I've also reset the old username with the new e-mail you signed up with recently. Let me know if you'd prefer to switch your name back to your newer username, although I think you might be able to change that yourself...maybe

I've never heard of disccord, I'll take a look at it sometime. We do have an IRC here which is something I rarely sign onto, I don't even have a proper app on my system for it currently.
Posted Image

#3 Chalchiuhticuenaabah

Chalchiuhticuenaabah

Lurker

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Graphics Card:ATI Radeon HD 4850
  • Operating System:macOS 10.12 (Sierra)

Posted 09 September 2017 - 02:05 AM

Thank you for sharing such a good and useful information here

#4 wonderwall555

wonderwall555

Experienced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Operating System:Other OS/Not specified

Posted 09 September 2017 - 10:31 AM

View PostdankoB, on 03 September 2017 - 09:37 PM, said:

Welcome back, I just merged your two accounts for you. I've also reset the old username with the new e-mail you signed up with recently. Let me know if you'd prefer to switch your name back to your newer username, although I think you might be able to change that yourself...maybe

I've never heard of disccord, I'll take a look at it sometime. We do have an IRC here which is something I rarely sign onto, I don't even have a proper app on my system for it currently.

I'm surprised, almost everyone online I know is using discord for gaming & other stuff. Its free & compatible for all systems, even has a couple of mobile apps so there's really no problem to using it.

oh and you can share up to 25MB worth of files on it so if someone needed to give something you could do it through discord too.

Here's the official website, https://discordapp.com

and you can send invite links as well, make them private or.. anything reasonable really. I can walk you through it if you like but its really absurdly easy so I think you'd be find on your own to make a Porting Team discord. And this would help me out cause I'm really frickn stuck!

Almost all the H-Games I'm trying to run all use 64 & 86bit windows but wineskin still can't use them right? Or I've heard it can but its almost not worth it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users