chrisd0821

Lurker

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Graphics Card:NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 512 MB
  • Operating System:Other OS/Not specified

Posted 19 July 2018 - 08:21 PM

Hello,

I caught soccer/football fever after the World Cup and decided to reinstall Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 on my Macbook Pro Retina 2015 after a couple of years away from the game. This time, though, I also installed an overhaul patch (PES Space V3) to get access to more teams in exhibition mode. I experience a crash to desktop using the patch when choosing to play a match of any kind, and I'm wondering if anyone here has experience with that.

The vanilla install of the game works beautifully with the original 2.6.2 wrapper and 2.22 engine available through standard Wineskin Winery. The game crashes entering team select in any game mode as mentioned above; the backtrace in the patch exe's log file seems to suggest the problem is with the gameplay tool that plugs in and runs through the game as part of the patch. (Jenkey1002's Gameplay Tool, if that's familiar.) To test, I tried to run the "gameplay config.exe" file and got this log output:

https://pastebin.com/MV47Hgbq

I've tried different Windows environments and installed DirectX9 and .Net 4.0 to no avail. I'd love some thoughts if you have them, as I very much doubt the patch makers have experience running this in Wine and I find next to nothing online from other users after hours of searching. Thanks.

#2 NRG

NRG

Champion Member

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • Graphics Card:Nvidia 9800m GTS
  • Operating System:OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)

Posted 20 July 2018 - 06:06 AM

personally I prefere to play  PES2017  on macos:

PES2017 Wineskin's Wrapper here:
http://portingteam.c...17-extra-tools/

In my wrapper page you can read also how to install the latest PTE PATCH...

it's the latest PES portable through Wineskin's wrapper  (cause directx 9) at least until Wine on macOS will can use directx11 required by latest new PES games (since PES 2018 was released)

ONLINE MODE is disabled by konami after 1 year  the game was released (each time a new PES version is released)

#3 chrisd0821

chrisd0821

Lurker

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Graphics Card:NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 512 MB
  • Operating System:Other OS/Not specified

Posted 22 July 2018 - 01:28 PM

Thanks for the insight, NRG. I own PES 2015 and 2016, too, but something about the Fox engined generation seems to cause its own problems on my machine. Both games crash after a few matches - about four in 2015 and two in 2016 - and I couldn't pinpoint why from their crash logs. I went back to the 2013 game because it's more stable but still a lot of fun. I'll give 2017 a look, though, and content myself with the vanilla version of 2013 if needed, too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users