No replies to this topic

#1 devilhunter

devilhunter

just dancing to the beat

• Administrators
  • 3,051 posts
  • LocationSpace/Virgo Supercluster/Milky Way/Orion Arm/Earth
  • Graphics Card:NVIDIA 9800 GTX+
  • Operating System:Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
Author

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:05 PM

The Work in Progress Ports and Port Graveyard categories are now online in the Port Database.
These two sections are for the 'special' Ports that we have around here; helping a new buggy Port see the light of the day, or taking it to it's grave when it no longer resides with us.

Work In Progress Ports:

The Work In Progress Ports category is intended for Ports that do not work right, are unfinished & not ready for use, ranging from graphical/interface errors to glitchy to unplayable.
You can post Ports here where you need some help with getting them fully working, or at least getting them to a 'good playable' status.

Port Graveyard:

All dead Ports that have no download links anymore will be moved into the Port Graveyard category.
Ports who get updated with re-uploaded download links get moved back to the normal categories again of the Port Database.
Leave a reply in this Topic to let us know what's up, and we'll unflag the Port and move it back.

Note:
All currently 'broken' flagged Ports have been moved to the Port Graveyard.

Also some Ports that were not in a 'working/usable' state were (and are going to be in the future) moved into the Work In Progress Ports (WIP) category.
Contact the nearest moderator or administrator if you spot a Port that gets posted into the normal categories (action/fps/rpg...) in the above condition. These Ports will be moved over to the WIP category.
Hello. Sadly, I am not active here on the Porting Team anymore, and therefore I cannot give support or answer questions to any of my posted Ports or posted topics.

- zero

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users