• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 eris

eris

Lurker

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Graphics Card:HD3000
  • Operating System:OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:20 AM

Hi,
I'm a new french member, and sorry if you don't understand what i say.

FIFA 12 on Mac isn't a news,
FIFA 12 on MBA isn't a news,
FIFA 12 patched with the summer V2 patch and works IS a news.

I try to explain my solution:

I've Download the Official FIFA 12.app on Macgamestree for 19.99€,
And on PC you can make some Unofficial Update with Patch seems to be the Summer Patch V2 (New teams, All Summer'12 transfert updated, and many other) but NOT on mac, because you have need FIFA12 I68Regenerator.exe for rebuild modified files.
SO I've an issue for that,

Install the FIFA 12.app on your Applications folder (on MAC)

Install Parallels Desktop 8 and make an WIN7 Virtual Machines.

Download the summer patch of FIFA 12 here http://www.soccergam...ad.php?t=175010

An ISO of FIFA 12 for PC ( use Google for this )

Daemon tools for Install it

Now copy the Files of Summer Patch V2 ( at this time is the last patch ) on your FIFA 12 files ( PC ) in the data folder.

Then Open FIFA 12 I68Regenerator (link for download is in the Thread of the summer patch) and click OK on the alert "Your Machine are not Fully Compatible with the Program ... " after this you have to choose manually the Folder of your FIFA folder on the Virtual Machine. and Click OK for make the Patching files. ( 20min for me)

After this copy all the files of Game folder in your FIFA 12 PC and in My Documents the EASPORTS folder on your desktop in MAC.

Open the Source files of your FIFA 12 .app in MAC and go to Ressources/transgaming/c_drive/Programs Files/EA Sports/FIFA 12/ and re place the folder with your PC "Game" folder are on your desktop.

Copy the EASPORTS from My Documents on your Documents Mac folder.

And Now you can play with your FIFA 12 All Updated with the SUMMER PATCH for PC on your MAC

Let's Play.

#2 M26

M26

Lurker

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Graphics Card:using an Aspire 5349 Laptop with Intel HD Graphics
  • Operating System:Windows

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:17 AM

Hi there,

Please help me install it in my FIFA 12 PC (windows) because I've tried a couple of other patches and even when using the i68 Regenerator it's still giving me the same squads.

I'm using Chelsea as my default team, I've copied and pasted the folders in the FIFA 12 folder on my desktop but it's still the same squads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users