9 replies to this topic

#1 Digital404

Digital404

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationThe Nexus Core
  • Graphics Card:The one that in my machine :)
  • Operating System:Other OS/Not specified
  • I like to play:All games that doesn't bored me to death.

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:16 PM

Is it illegal in your hometown to eat chicken with a fork, Couple people learned the hard way that it is in their hometown. Someone got arrested for eating chicken with a fork...(Yes arrested)..It may seem like a preosterous law, but if you're visiting the city. you better not use a utensil.

If you want to check up on the story, then head to this link http://www.kitchenda...nk2&pLid=333040

Plus, Place that banned watermelon in parks...Check to see if your hometown has it.

Throw your comments, options, opinions at the bottom of the form and let us know what you think about your food laws.
Time Paradox \/---- By 0(-----------)

#2 cluthz

cluthz

Senior Hall monitor!

• Super Forum Moderators
  • 2,836 posts
  • LocationNorway
  • Graphics Card:Nvidia GTX780 GHz Edition
  • Operating System:OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
Author

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:41 PM

Kinder eggs are also forbidden in the US, they are dangerous! Guns for kids however...

[HackPro i7-4790K, 3x SSD + 5TB HDD • 16GB RAM • NVidia GTX 780 GHz Edition • OSX 10.10] . [MacBookAir 13 1.7GHz • Intel HD 3000 • OSX 10.9.5]

How to port Steam games .... My Youtube Porting videos ... Play my RPG

#3 Digital404

Digital404

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationThe Nexus Core

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:36 PM

That depends on where you coming from..and who you getting it from. there was a news that a 16 year old shot a 1 year old in the head while the 1 year old was in his daddy arm's the kid was sent to 90 years in jail..You tell me that no guns are for kids.. Think again

And if you want to check it out here the link http://www.huffingto...nk2&pLid=334245

Not cool....

#4 Digital404

Digital404

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationThe Nexus Core

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:00 AM

Look I am not proving you wrong, Its not my style. Look around about this war..kids with guns, bombs and so on. If you thought I was trying to prove to you then I apologize on that remark. Just saying iraq bagdad iran kids with guns bombs strapped to their chest thinking its how its should be made.

Edit: Ok lets get off the subject about kids and guns cause right now its not a good topic to talk about anyway.

#5 hmtinc

hmtinc

Someone

• Members
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Graphics Card:Nvidia GTX 760 (2048mb)
    Intel HD 4000 (512mb)
    Nvidia geforce 9400 (264mb)
  • Operating System:OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
  • I like to play:Games
Author

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:40 AM

View PostHrachya, on 22 June 2013 - 11:46 PM, said:

Has nothing to do with what I said. You haven't proved me wrong at all. I said guns are not sold to children in the US, which they are not, and you are talking about a gang member shooting a toddler. Wut?
Guns aren't sold to kids in the US . But , the NSA (National Rifle association ) which is a major lobby group for guns , encourages youth to get involved with firearms in america and even holds events where kids are allowed to come and fire guns. The point is that america's Gun control laws are a joke . When kid's are encouraged to get involved with guns even if its just for a sport or for fun , you have a problem .
(http://youth.nra.org)

The only problem is that when some proposes gun control in america , people get mad and say its a violation of their rights and the 2nd amendment . Last time i checked a individual isn't a militia .

There are alot of weird laws in america that contradict the ideal that most americans claim to follow .
--
HM

#6 hmtinc

hmtinc

Someone

• Members
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Graphics Card:Nvidia GTX 760 (2048mb)
    Intel HD 4000 (512mb)
    Nvidia geforce 9400 (264mb)
  • I like to play:Games
Author

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:07 AM

View PostHrachya, on 23 June 2013 - 02:55 AM, said:

EDIT: Ok lemmie elaborate. NSA is not a part of the government. United States does not encourage children to shoot people. Your argument is invalid.
Yes we all know the NSA is not a part of the government , but your government doesn't seem to do anything about the nsa either .
--
HM

#7 Digital404

Digital404

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationThe Nexus Core

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:23 AM

Hold on..There is no arguements or fighting going on about any goverments, Gun control and so on...And you both way off topic..Now please stay on it and don't have anymore arguements over america and other states..Hell they aint worrying about us or care if we breath or not.

#8 doh123

doh123

Wineskin Developer

• Members
  • 4,279 posts
  • LocationOver here
  • Graphics Card:Geforce GT 650M, Intel HD 4000, Radeon 6750, Intel HD 3000, Geforce 320m (in 3 machines)
  • I like to play:RPG and Strategy

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:39 AM

In Memphis TN, its illegal for frogs to croak after 11pm... I don't know what they do to punish the frogs though...

#9 cluthz

cluthz

Senior Hall monitor!

• Super Forum Moderators
  • 2,836 posts
  • LocationNorway
  • Graphics Card:Nvidia GTX780 GHz Edition
  • Operating System:OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
Author

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:06 AM

View PostHrachya, on 22 June 2013 - 11:01 PM, said:

Kinders eggs are banned in US because some highly moronic kid decided that it is a good idea to eat toys
Also, guns are not sold to kids. Have no idea where you came up with that assumption.
I never said they sold guns to kid, but they sell guns for kids. But nothing are stopping parents to buy it and give it to the children. Kinder eggs however ...
I ate a KInder egg every satureday from i was 3 to 10! I'm still alive!

http://www.theage.co...0502-2itwm.html

Sorry it got off topic, the kinder egg was not so much off topic tho, but when you post something about american laws you know we non-americans have to tease the people in the land of the free..

[HackPro i7-4790K, 3x SSD + 5TB HDD • 16GB RAM • NVidia GTX 780 GHz Edition • OSX 10.10] . [MacBookAir 13 1.7GHz • Intel HD 3000 • OSX 10.9.5]

How to port Steam games .... My Youtube Porting videos ... Play my RPG

#10 Digital404

Digital404

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationThe Nexus Core

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:42 PM

-is scratching head....Where does it say anything about weapons here..All it says about food laws.
-Is walking away from topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users