I've decided to keep this in a separate thread just because having several different tests running in the same thread will be a bit messy.
The second part of this test is a test ran in wine.
The test is Street Fighter 4 benchmark test. This is a DX9 game from late 2009.
I've built a wrapper, containing this benchmark. The wrapper is built on latest stable wine, 1.4.1 and runs in a 1280x800 resolution virtual desktop. The benchmark is already configured to run with the settings I have decided upon.
This test should hopefully work on any Mac with 10.6.8 or newer!
The test will play thru four simulated fights and then some different graphics on the end.
If you have a fast machine, the test will take around 5 minutes, if you have a slow one, it could take up to 15 minutes. (You can however stop the test at any point with pressing esc)
The total download is 380mb, and it's in two parts around 200mb each.
Just place them in the same folder and open the first file (.001 on the end)
|AMD 6970M 1024MB||5625||37.84 FPS|
|NVidia GTX660 2048MB||5432||34.49 FPS|
|NVidia GTX650 2048MB||5150||29.58 FPS|
|NVidia GTX670 2048MB||5110||28.89 FPS|
|Intel HD3000 384MB||3979||9.24 FPS|
Whoa, this is giving some really weird results! I have to test a few other benchmarks in wine to see how that goes.
It could be the benchmark itself, but I doubt that..