- Submitted: May 09 2012 04:25 PM
- Last Updated: Dec 30 2013 09:43 PM
- Views: 77622
- Downloads: 4641
Wrapper Type & Video Card Compatibility
- Wrapper Type: Wineskin
- Wine Version: 1.7.9 With NoSync Patch
- ATI / AMD: GREEN (fully playable)
- NVIDIA: GREEN (fully playable)
- Intel GMA: GREY (not tested)
- Intel HD: GREEN (fully playable)
Wrapper Type Info
Wrappers have different Mac OS X compatibility!
Video Card Info
GREEN = fully playable
YELLOW = playable with minor glitches
ORANGE = playable with some effort
RED = severe glitches / unplayable
Download Wrapper Street Fighter X Tekken [UPDATED 2014]
If this port works well for you, please give this port a rating! Thank you!
- Chrome or Firefox must be used to correctly download from Mega.co.nz!
- Use Z7X to extract the .dmg file. Open the DMG and drag the wrapper to your desktop.
- If you are new to porting/using wrappers, please visit this page: http://portingteam.c...-downloaded-it/
Game runs fine on maximum settings, Benchmark scores a solid 60+ FPS which is great.
To manually enter windowed mode, while in game, Press CMD + ENTER
My System Specs:
- OS: OSX Mountain Lion 10.8.2
- CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
- RAM: 16GB 1600MHz
- Video: 2GB MSI GTX 670 OC Edition
- Disk Space: 8GB
- Anti-Aliasing doesn't seem to work in this wrapper, It isn't available to enable in the options. However having it enabled would probably drastically bring down performance anyway.
- No online/multiplayer due to having to use a fake xlive.dll in order to block games for windows live... as it currently doesn't work in wine.
- Username will be 'Daniel' (fix to this is below).
- Right click the wrapper, Go to "See Package Contents" > Contents > Resources > system.reg
- Open system.reg with some sort of text editing software (TextEdit)
- Search for (Command + F) "Daniel"
- You should see: "UserName"="Daniel" Now just change "Daniel" to whatever you want your in game name to be
- -Right click the wrapper, show package contents and open wineskin.app.
- Click on advanced, tools, winetricks, click the 'apps' tab and select 'Steam'. THEN click run!
- Let steam install.
- Once its installed, go into wineskin.app within the wrapper, next to the steam launcher, and click on advanced.
- Change the 'Windows EXE' line to: /Program Files/Steam/steam.exe and then exit wineskin.app.
- Login to steam, download street fighter x tekken and then close steam once the
- Last (most important) step is go go into the contents of your wrapper again, go to: drive_c ----> Program Files ----> Steam ----> SteamApps ---> Common ---> Street Fighter X Tekken and paste the xlive.dll highlighted in yellow in the wrappers contents into the street fighter x tekken folder (where SFTK.exe is located).
For 'non steam users':
Please note that I do not (in any way) promote piracy and that I highly recommend you PURCHASE the games that you want to play!
- Right click the wrapper, show package contents and launch wineskin.app, then select install new software.
- Locate the setup.exe file (that is within the .iso you probably downloaded, if you download an ISO, double click it to mount it!) and install the PC files by going through the setup.
- -- Don't bother installing directx and vcrun if it asks you too. --
- Last (most important) step is go go into the contents of your wrapper again, go to: drive_c ----> Program Files ---> Street Fighter X Tekken and paste the xlive.dll highlighted in yellow in the wrappers contents into the street fighter x tekken folder (where SFTK.exe is located) and then paste in a NoCD crack if you require one to launch the game.
10 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users