- Submitted: Apr 27 2013 12:16 PM
- Last Updated: Dec 30 2013 09:27 PM
- Views: 7566
- Downloads: 232
Wrapper Type & Video Card Compatibility
- Wrapper Type: Wineskin
- Wine Version: 1.7.9 With NoSync Patch
- ATI / AMD: GREEN (fully playable)
- NVIDIA: GREEN (fully playable)
- Intel GMA: GREY (not tested)
- Intel HD: GREEN (fully playable)
Wrapper Type Info
Wrappers have different Mac OS X compatibility!
Video Card Info
GREEN = fully playable
YELLOW = playable with minor glitches
ORANGE = playable with some effort
RED = severe glitches / unplayable
Download Wrapper Star Trek [UPDATED 2014]
Please check that your macbook passes the minimum PC requirements for running this game before downloading!
If this port works well, please leave a rating!
- Chrome or Firefox must be used to correctly download from Mega.co.nz!
- Use 7zX to extract the .dmg file. Open the DMG and drag the wrapper to your desktop.
- If you are new to porting/using wrappers, please visit this page: http://portingteam.c...-downloaded-it/
The two characters show different gameplay techniques, with Kirk being the more typical shooter while Spock has stealth techniques and can use both the Vulcan nerve pinch and mind meld. Each are armed with weapons to reflect their gameplay style, with Kirk armed with a phaser equipped with a stun setting, while Spock's weapon is quieter and freezes enemies instead. As the player progresses through the game, they gain experience allowing them to unlock additional settings on the weapons. The Gorn are set to be the enemies of the game, attacking the New Vulcan colony.
Game runs great, averaging at around a solid 60fps!
My System Specs:
- OS: OSX Mountain Lion 10.8.2
- CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
- RAM: 16GB 1600MHz
- Video: 2GB MSI GTX 670 OC Edition
- Disk Space: 8GB
- There are some black texture bugs, causing areas in the game to be completely black. Also, some textures seem to flicker from time to time, but i've messed around with the wrapper and havent yet found a solution. It may be NoCD crack related or it might be a wine bug that will have to be patched.
- -Right click the wrapper, show package contents and open wineskin.app.
- Click on advanced, tools, winetricks, click the 'apps' tab and select 'Steam'. THEN click run!
- Let steam install.
- Once its installed, go into wineskin.app within the wrapper, next to the steam launcher, and click on advanced.
- Change the 'Windows EXE' line to: /Program Files/Steam/steam.exe and then exit wineskin.app.
- Finally, run the wrapper, steam will launch, sign in to your steam account and download Star Trek. Once its downloaded, click play!
For 'non steam users':
Please note that I do not (in any way) promote piracy and that I highly recommend you PURCHASE the games that you want to play!
- Right click the wrapper, show package contents and launch wineskin.app, then select install new software.
- Locate the setup.exe file (that is within the .iso you probably downloaded, if you download an ISO, double click it to mount it!) and install the PC files by going through the setup.
- -- Don't bother installing directx and vcrun if it asks you too. --
- Then, go back into the contents of the wrapper, go to: drive_c ----> Program Files ----> Star Trek and paste a NoCD crack into the Star Trek folder. It should ask you to replace some files. When it does, click 'ok'.
30 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
0 members, 30 guests, 0 anonymous users