- Submitted: Apr 28 2013 04:40 PM
- Last Updated: Dec 30 2013 09:26 PM
- Views: 32822
- Downloads: 2571
Wrapper Type & Video Card Compatibility
- Wrapper Type: Wineskin
- Wine Version: 1.7.9 With NoSync Patch
- ATI / AMD: GREEN (fully playable)
- NVIDIA: GREEN (fully playable)
- Intel GMA: GREY (not tested)
- Intel HD: GREEN (fully playable)
Wrapper Type Info
Wrappers have different Mac OS X compatibility!
Video Card Info
GREEN = fully playable
YELLOW = playable with minor glitches
ORANGE = playable with some effort
RED = severe glitches / unplayable
Download Wrapper Resident Evil 4 [UPDATED 2014]
If this port works well, please leave a rating!
- Chrome or Firefox may be needed to correctly download from Mega.co.nz!
- Use 7zX to extract the .dmg file. Open the DMG and drag the wrapper to your desktop.
- If you are new to porting/using wrappers, please visit this page: http://portingteam.c...-downloaded-it/
The story of Resident Evil 4 follows the U.S. government special agent Leon S. Kennedy, who is sent on a mission to rescue Ashley Graham, the President's daughter, who has been kidnapped by a sinister cult. Traveling to a remote rural area of Europe, Leon fights hordes of violent villagers and mutated monsters, and reunites with the mysterious spy Ada Wong. The game pioneered and popularized the "over the shoulder" third-person view perspective in video games.
First hinted at in early December 1999, Resident Evil 4 underwent a long development time during which four proposed versions of the game were discarded. Initially developed for the PlayStation 2, the first attempt was directed by Hideki Kamiya after producer Shinji Mikami requested him to create a new entry in the Resident Evil series. Nevertheless, it was decided to start development over again. The game was intended to be a GameCube exclusive as part of the Capcom Five, but a PS2 version was announced before the game was released for the GameCube. Resident Evil 4 was subsequently released for Microsoft Windows and Wii, and in heavily condensed versions for other platforms, including the iOS, mobile phones and Zeebo.
- Game runs fine using the 1080p resolution modification
- Havent encountered any crashing at all
- Should work fine with other mods including graphic enhancing mods such as texture packs.
My System Specs:
- OS: OSX Mountain Lion 10.8.2
- CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
- RAM: 16GB 1600MHz
- Video: 2GB MSI GTX 670 OC Edition
- Disk Space required: 4.5GB
Mousefix and Mousefix 2.0 Does Not seem to work in wine as of now. You'll have to use keyboard only or a gamepad when playing this game.
ENB Mod not yet tested in this wrapper.
Please note that I do not (in any way) promote piracy and that I highly recommend you PURCHASE the games that you want to play!
- Right click the wrapper, show package contents and launch wineskin.app, then select install new software.
- Insert your RE4 Disc in finder and Locate the setup.exe file (if you download an ISO version, mount the ISO and setup.exe will be inside the ISO drive.) and install the PC files by going through the setup.
- -- Don't bother installing directx and vcrun if it asks you too. --
- Then, go back into the contents of the wrapper, go to: drive_c ----> Program Files ----> CAPCOM ---> resident evil 4 and paste a NoCD crack into the resident evil 4 folder. It should ask you to replace some files. When it does, click 'ok'.
7 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users