- Submitted: Apr 28 2013 06:45 PM
- Last Updated: Dec 30 2013 09:25 PM
- Views: 16455
- Downloads: 950
Wrapper Type & Video Card Compatibility
- Wrapper Type: Wineskin
- Wine Version: 1.7.9 With NoSync Patch
- ATI / AMD: GREEN (fully playable)
- NVIDIA: GREEN (fully playable)
- Intel GMA: GREY (not tested)
- Intel HD: GREEN (fully playable)
Wrapper Type Info
Wrappers have different Mac OS X compatibility!
Video Card Info
GREEN = fully playable
YELLOW = playable with minor glitches
ORANGE = playable with some effort
RED = severe glitches / unplayable
Download Wrapper Silent Hill: Homecoming [UPDATED 2014]
Please check that your macbook passes the minimum PC requirements for running this game before downloading!
If this port works well, please leave a rating!
- Chrome or Firefox must be used to correctly download from Mega.co.nz!
- Use 7zX to extract the .dmg file. Open the DMG and drag the wrapper to your desktop.
- If you are new to porting/using wrappers, please visit this page: http://portingteam.c...-downloaded-it/
The game was released on September 30, 2008 in North America for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, and the Microsoft Windows version was released for North, Central and South America on November 6, 2008 exclusively through Valve's Steam digital content delivery service. All versions were simultaneously released in Europe, including a retail Microsoft Windows version, on February 27, 2009. The Japanese version was cancelled.
Homecoming received generally good reviews, with positive reaction to the graphics, audio, and environments, and less favorable reaction to the game's plot and scenario, and some of the gameplay and horror elements; however, overall, reviewers were largely appreciative of the development of a home console installment of the franchise by an external Western developer.[citat
- Game runs great, averaging at around a solid 60fps!
My System Specs:
- OS: OSX Mountain Lion 10.8.2
- CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
- RAM: 16GB 1600MHz
- Video: 2GB MSI GTX 670 OC Edition
- Disk Space: 8GB
- You may get an occasional frame drop, but thats just wine.
- Performance may vary depending on the specs of your mac! Please make sure your mac passes minimum requirements for this game!
- -Right click the wrapper, show package contents and open wineskin.app.
- Click on advanced, tools, winetricks, click the 'apps' tab and select 'Steam'. THEN click run!
- Let steam install.
- Once its installed, go into wineskin.app within the wrapper, next to the steam launcher, and click on advanced.
- Change the 'Windows EXE' line to: /Program Files/Steam/steam.exe and then exit wineskin.app.
- Finally, run the wrapper, steam will launch, sign in to your steam account and download Silent Hill Homecoming. Once its downloaded, click play!
For 'non steam users':
Please note that I do not (in any way) promote piracy and that I highly recommend you PURCHASE the games that you want to play!
- Right click the wrapper, show package contents and launch wineskin.app, then select install new software.
- Locate the setup.exe file (that is within the .iso you probably downloaded, if you download an ISO, double click it to mount it!) and install the PC files by going through the setup.
- -- Don't bother installing directx and vcrun if it asks you too. --
- Then, go back into the contents of the wrapper, go to: drive_c ----> Program Files ----> Silent Hill Homecoming and paste a NoCD crack into the Silent Hill Homecoming folder. It should ask you to replace some files. When it does, click 'ok'.
15 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
1 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users