- Submitted: May 05 2013 01:28 AM
- Last Updated: Jul 06 2013 04:28 PM
- Views: 148841
- Downloads: 10786
Wrapper Type & Video Card Compatibility
- Wrapper Type: Wineskin
- Wine Version: 1.5.29 (works best on 10.8.3)
- ATI / AMD: GREEN (fully playable)
- NVIDIA: GREEN (fully playable)
- Intel GMA: GREEN (fully playable)
- Intel HD: GREEN (fully playable)
Wrapper Type Info
Wrappers have different Mac OS X compatibility!
Video Card Info
GREEN = fully playable
YELLOW = playable with minor glitches
ORANGE = playable with some effort
RED = severe glitches / unplayable
Download Freeware Port Neverwinter Online (Dungeons & Dragons) 1.0
Please check that your macbook passes the minimum PC requirements for running this game before downloading!
If this port works well, please leave a rating!
- Chrome or Firefox must be used to correctly download from Mega.co.nz!
- Use 7zX to extract the .dmg file. Open the DMG and drag the wrapper to your desktop.
- If you are new to porting/using wrappers, please visit this page: http://portingteam.c...-downloaded-it/
- IF YOU ARE AN AMD USER THAT USES OSX Lion 10.7.5: You will probably (most likely) experience severe lag. Please try and upgrade to 10.8.3 since wine does not function well with AMD GPUs and 10.7.5..
- Game runs great, averaging at around a solid 60fps
- Web pages are accessable through the wrapper
- Multiplayer works great!
My System Specs:
- OS: OSX Mountain Lion 10.8.2
- CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
- RAM: 16GB 1600MHz
- Video: 2GB MSI GTX 670 OC Edition
- SSD: Samsung 840 120GB
If you have an issue with this port, a solution may have all ready been found.
Known Issues and how to fix them (click 'show'):
- Download the setup files from here: http://nw.perfectworld.com/download and place them on your desktop once they are done downloading.
- Right click the wrapper, show package contents and open wineskin.app.
- Click on advanced, install new software and go to your desktop. Find 'setup.exe' in the folder that you downloaded earlier.
- Once you agree to the terms and conditions, paste the following in the 'Destination Folder' box: C:\Program Files\Cryptic Studios
- Click continue and uncheck the option for a desktop icon and then let the game install. *THIS WILL TAKE SEVERAL MINUTES*. - Take this time to sign up to the Dungeons & Dragons Neverwinter websiteif you havent all ready.
- You will then get an error message at the end of the install, thats ok. Just click 'ok' and the error will go away and the setup will finish!
- Once the setup is done, double click the wrapper and the game will launch!
- Check out the 'known issues' section above to see any issues you may encounter.
Gameplay on OSX:
Please post some feedback on how this runs on your graphics card! Information on all cards would be great!
23 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
0 members, 19 guests, 1 anonymous users