- Submitted: Aug 27 2013 10:06 PM
- Last Updated: Dec 30 2013 09:05 PM
- Views: 8192
- Downloads: 372
Wrapper Type & Video Card Compatibility
- Wrapper Type: Wineskin
- Wine Version: 1.7.9 With NoSync patch
- ATI / AMD: GREY (not tested)
- NVIDIA: GREEN (fully playable)
- Intel GMA: GREY (not tested)
- Intel HD: GREEN (fully playable)
Wrapper Type Info
Wrappers have different Mac OS X compatibility!
Video Card Info
GREEN = fully playable
YELLOW = playable with minor glitches
ORANGE = playable with some effort
RED = severe glitches / unplayable
Download Wrapper Lost Planet 3 [UPDATED 2014]
Please check that your Macbook/iMac/Mac Mini/Mac Pro passes the minimum PC requirements for running this game before downloading.
THIS IS NOT THE FULL GAME, IT IS ONLY A WINESKIN WRAPPER. If you wish to play Lost Planet 3, I firmly suggest you BUY it from the Steam Store OR Origin. If you are unable to do so then save some money for it or obtain it another way at your own risk.
If this port works well, please leave a rating!
- Chrome or Firefox must be used to correctly download from Mega.co.nz!
- Use 7zX to extract the .dmg file. Open the DMG and drag the wrapper to your desktop.
- If you are new to porting/using wrappers, please visit this page: http://portingteam.c...-downloaded-it/
- IF YOU ARE AN AMD USER THAT USES OSX Lion 10.7.5: You will probably (most likely) experience severe lag. Please try and upgrade to 10.8.3 since wine does not function well with AMD GPUs and 10.7.5..
- The game seems to run great on max settings, with VSYNC OFF and Shadows on MEDIUM
- Wrapper itself is large in file size (800+mb), due to .NET 4.0 having to be installed within the wrapper, which takes up 600mb.
My System Specs:
- OS: OSX Mountain Lion 10.8.2
- CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
- RAM: 16GB 1600MHz
- Video: 2GB MSI GTX 670 OC Edition
- SSD: Samsung 840 120GB
Known Issues: Shadows set above Very High may cause some slight frame-drops but the game is still fully playable
- Right click the wrapper, show package contents and Steam Setup
- Let steam install.
- Once its installed, go into wineskin.app within the wrapper, next to the steam setup launcher, and click on advanced.
- Change the 'Windows EXE' line to: /Program Files/Steam/steam.exe and then exit wineskin.app.
- Finally, run the wrapper, steam will launch, sign in to your steam account and download Lost Planet 3.
- Lastly, simply find Lost Planet 3 in your steam library and run it!
Now, whenever you launch the wrapper, it will sign into steam and allow you to launch your game via your 'Steam Game Library'.
For 'non steam users':
Please note that I do not (in any way) promote piracy and that I highly recommend you PURCHASE the games that you want to play!
- Right click the wrapper, show package contents and launch wineskin.app, then select install new software.
- Locate the setup.exe file (that is within the .ISO you probably downloaded, if you download a .ISO file, double click it to mount it!) and install the PC files by going through the setup.
- -- Don't bother installing directx and vcrun if it asks you too. --
- Then, go back into the contents of the wrapper, go to: drive_c ----> Program Files ----> Lost Planet 3 ---> Binaries then drag/paste in the appropriate NoCD crack INSIDE the Binaries folder (make sure the NOCD crack works with the version of the game you have downloaded).
The last step is to launch the wrapper!
30 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
1 members, 27 guests, 0 anonymous users