- Submitted: May 03 2014 08:56 PM
- Last Updated: May 04 2014 01:54 AM
- Views: 3254
- Downloads: 90
Wrapper Type & Video Card Compatibility
- Wrapper Type: Wineskin
- Wine Version: Winebottler 1.7.16
- ATI / AMD: GREY (not tested)
- NVIDIA: GREY (not tested)
- Intel GMA: GREY (not tested)
- Intel HD: GREEN (fully playable)
Wrapper Type Info
Wrappers have different Mac OS X compatibility!
Video Card Info
GREEN = fully playable
YELLOW = playable with minor glitches
ORANGE = playable with some effort
RED = severe glitches / unplayable
Download Freeware Port Grave Demo 1.0
Grave is a first person, open world survival horror experience. Survive the night with a arsenal of defensive tools, and explore an ever-changing world filled with frightening creatures. Grave is a hybrid of environmental exploration and combative horror, creating constant tension as the player balances exploration and survival.
In the world of Grave, things are not always as they seem. Explore a surreal, lonely wasteland by day, and fight off hideous creatures after the sun sets. With each passing day, the world changes around you. Presenting not only new threats, but new locations to explore.
Light Is Your Only Weapon
In Grave, darkness brings terror, but not hopelessness. The world of Grave is scattered with tools that can be used for protection. Ward off creatures with flashlights, gasoline fires, portable generators and more. Grave is about survival, so no tool is a strictly intended for offense. Multiple uses of tools allow players to decide how best to survive the night.
- Unique day-night gameplay woven into the experience - split gameplay between survival and exploration. Fear the night, hope for day.
- Highly procedural world. Not only are the creatures unpredictable, but so are the environments. Each night produces changes to the surreal landscape of Grave.
- Multiple characters and stories to explore, each with their own sets of challenges and experiences
- Frightening AI creatures see and hear you, with complex behavior to stalk you. You are the hunted, not the hunter.
- Over 8 Unique tools for defending yourself against the creatures of the night, including matches, flashlights, flares, generators, fire and more.
- Craft new resources using items found in the environment. Build up your defenses or create unique items for combating the creatures of the night. Just be sure to watch your back...
Fun game, port works fine, when it starts it will close out then a launcher window will shortly open afterwards. Game has only very minor lag issues and otherwise is perfectly playable. THE GAME WILL TAKE A WHILE WHEN YOU FIRST START IT, PLEASE BE PATIENT!
My System Specs:
- OS: Mac OSX Maverick 10.9.2
- CPU: 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7
- RAM: 8GB
- Video: Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB
- Disk Space: 749.3 GB
Currently, Other than very minor graphical issues, there are no problems. Alert me however, if there are any other bugs
Unzip the compressed file and drag application to applications directory then run, wait and enjoy!
What's New in Version 1.0 (See full changelog)
- + Ported Grave Demo v1.0
24 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
0 members, 24 guests, 0 anonymous users