- Submitted: Oct 03 2014 07:00 PM
- Last Updated: Jul 30 2015 07:03 PM
- Views: 3195
- Downloads: 36
Wrapper Type & Video Card Compatibility
- Wrapper Type: Wineskin
- Wine Version: Wineskin 2.6.0 Wine 1.5.27
- ATI / AMD: GREY (not tested)
- NVIDIA: GREY (not tested)
- Intel GMA: GREY (not tested)
- Intel HD: GREEN (fully playable)
Wrapper Type Info
Wrappers have different Mac OS X compatibility!
Video Card Info
GREEN = fully playable
YELLOW = playable with minor glitches
ORANGE = playable with some effort
RED = severe glitches / unplayable
Sorry, Links Dead Age of Wonders 1.1
The Age of Wonders, once a time of magic and peace. An age swept into the ravaging gale of chaos by the arrival of a single, uninvited race: the Humans. The fragile balance that existed between the ancient races, Elves, Dwarves, Orcs and others, has changed into a struggle for power and survival in the wake of the turmoil the Humans have brought to the land. Prepare for a strategy adventure where you will uncover wondrous ancient artifacts, awesome magical power, and the secrets of a shattered empire. Ally with the forces of light or darkness to determine the fate of the world in the Age of Wonders!
- Age of Wonders is a turn-based game combining the best elements of strategy, adventure and role-playing.
- Forge strategic alliances with compatible races to leverage each race's unique skills and abilities.
- Experience captivating single player campaign playable from the light and dark side.
- Play multi-player games against your friends through hotseat play, play-by-email, or over LAN or the Internet. The latter two modes feature an additional game play mode of simultaneous turns for a fast game pace.
- 12 unique fantasy races, over 50 different heroes with upgradable abilities, dozens of spells and scores of locations to explore
- Employ strategic and tactical skills to command troops in capturing vital locations and defeating enemies
- Battle your way through vast open lands, breach the outer wall in city sieges and explore deadly dungeons
There was an older port on here, didn't work with my GOG version, so here is this one.
My System Specs:
OS X 10.9.5 (13F34)
2 GHz Intel Core i7
8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB
Disk Space: 500 MB
Cutscenes don't work. Not a huge deal.
Install using the installer file from whatever store you bought the game from.
What's New in Version 1.1 (See full changelog)
- -Changed the DirectDrawRenderer for improved performance
15 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
0 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users