PC gaming is a billion dollar industry, and for good reason. The sheer number of titles available on the PC platform coupled with the high end graphics hardware that can be installed in these machines makes them perfect for gamers. But what do you need to know before buying one? What are some features to look out for? And how much should you expect to pay? We’ve done all the heavy lifting so you don’t have to – here are reviews of the best prebuilt gaming PCs under 1500!
Gaming PCs are expensive and hard to build. The best gaming PC under 1500 dollars is a great way to get into the world of PC gaming without breaking the bank. We’ve done all the research for you, so you don’t have to worry about finding out which prebuilt computer will give you the best bang for your buck.
All of these systems come with high-end components that will allow you to run any game on ultra settings at 1080p resolution or higher. These computers also include top-of-the line cooling solutions, so they won’t overheat while playing games or doing other intensive tasks like video editing or photo editing. You can find reviews and prices for each system below.
Best Prebuilt Gaming Pcs Under 1500 Reviews 2021
Periphio Entry-Level Gaming PC Computer
- Out of the box this entry-level gaming PC can handle some of the most popular eSports titles like League of Legends, Rainbow Six, Fortnite, Minecraft, and more! With Intel's practical HD 530 iGPU you can expect smooth frames at low-medium settings (720p-1080p).
- Add a GPU to take this gaming computer to the next level! Built using the Intel i5 6500 processor, a hyper-fast solid-state drive, and 16GB of DDR4 RAM, this PC is the perfect barebones kit. Entry-level capable out of the box.
- With Periphios exclusive RGB Gaming Case take control of your computers aesthetics with controllable RGB Fans. With clear tempered glass front and side panel, show off your gaming rig with a range of colors and modes easily selected using a built-in controller.
- A brand new power supply and fully tested hardware, this gaming PC is guarunteed and includes a robust warranty; Including the worlds most stable operating system; Microsofts Windows 10 Home is pre-installed, fully updated, and ready for immediate use
- Microsoft Authorized Refurbishers (MAR) are recognized as leaders in Refreshed Technology. Following strict standards from Microsoft, MAR providers ensure superior quality and a legal Certificate of Authenticity (C.O.A.)
The Peripheral Entry-Level Gaming PC Computer offers great features at an excellent price. The whopping 12GB of DDR4 RAM will supply the user with plenty of memory to get work done. With Intel’s 6-core processor running at 3.8GHz, this console is perfect for gaming enthusiasts on a budget who crave performance and reliability in their new computer, but don’t need bells and whistles outside of what they need to play games well.
There are many prebuilt PCs that cost more than $1,500 worth your while if you’re looking for excellent parts or impeccable design – but can you really beat this one? For gamers just trying to game on the cheap, it’s difficult to find something better without compromising on what you need performance-wise. With a fantastic processor and GPU, this is a great value.
Many people buy prebuilt PCs for the ease of having no hassle when it comes to setting up your system, but if you’re not one of those people there are some really solid reasons to buy one even with the additional cost of a custom computer build.If you’re trying to find the best performance, but can’t afford to spend a huge amount of money on your PC, this is definitely one of the best prebuilt PCs you could get.
The Peripheral Entry-Level Gaming PC Computer is a custom-built gaming desktop that can be used for most popular games. It comes with an Intel core i3 8th generation processor, 500GB HDD, 1TB 7200rpm hard drive, 4GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 SDRAM system memory, and AMD Radeon RX580 graphics card. This computer also features multiple USB ports on the front for easy access to additional monitors or other peripheral devices.
The Peripheral prebuilt gaming pc is under $1500 and comes with all the hardware you would need to be competitive in today’s online games. It has a 6th Generation Intel i5-6400 CPU, 8GB of DDR4 RAM – one stick + two slots left open for upgrade, 500 GB hard drive storage space available for temporary game files or data backup purposes, 120mm RGB fan backlight case design with tempered glass window that is easy to clean.
– The affordable price
– Great performance for a budget-friendly machine
– Easy to set up and use, right out of the box
– 4GB RAM
– 120mm RGB fan backlight case design with tempered glass window
– No USB 3.1 ports.
What Is Special About Best Prebuilt Gaming Pcs Under 1500
Best Prebuilt Gaming Pcs Under 1500 is a type of computer that has been designed for gaming. These computers are specifically designed to be able to handle the complex graphics and other processes required by modern games, without slowing down or crashing. The main benefits of these computers are their ability to allow people who play video games to have an immersive experience while playing, without having any issues with lag due to slow performance.
Best Prebuilt Gaming Pcs Under 1500s also offer several features that make them stand out from standard desktop computers. For example, they often come with more powerful graphics cards than standard desktops in order to provide better gameplay for gamers. They also typically have many different ports on the back panel so users can plug in all sorts of different gaming peripherals without any problems.
Best Prebuilt Gaming Pcs Under 1500s also usually come with powerful processors that will allow gamers to play and use all sorts of different applications for hours on end without slowing down or crashing, making them great tools for gamers and other people who need strong computers.
Most people who play video games will be familiar with the idea of a “gaming computer.” These are computers that have been designed specifically with gaming in mind, utilizing high-end components and hardware to provide gamers with the best possible experience.
Most people who play games will also know that building your own custom gaming PC can be an expensive proposition. For example, you can spend anywhere from a couple hundred dollars up to $2500 or more for the computer itself, and then you need an equally strong or even stronger graphics card. The problem will be finding one of these cards on its own for under $300 – if you can find it at all.
What many people don’t realize is that there are actually several companies that make prebuilt gaming computers as well. These are computers that have been put together by a company, and often they use components from other companies as well. In this article, we’ll be discussing the benefits of these prebuilt gaming PCs and going over some of our favorite models currently on the market.
Factors To Consider When Choosing Best Prebuilt Gaming Pcs Under 1500
Gaming PC is a must-have device for gamers. Whether you are playing competitive games or just trying to get through your favorite game series, the gaming experience would be nothing without it. There are many factors that need to be considered when choosing Best Prebuilt Gaming Pcs Under 1500 and this article will tell you about them in detail.
A gaming PC is a must-have device for gamers. Whether you are playing competitive games or just trying to get through your favorite game series, the gaming experience would be nothing without it. There are many factors that need to be considered when choosing Best Prebuilt Gaming Pcs Under 1500 and this article will tell you about them in detail.
1) The first factor is considering what type of games do you want to play on your new system? If you are an avid gamer who plays all types of games then go with a PC that has high performance specs across the board, but if all you play is casual games then don’t waste money on expensive hardware features.
2) Another factor to consider when choosing Best Prebuilt Gaming Pcs Under 1500 is the size of your room. If you have a small space to place the gaming PC then go for a smaller model, but if you have enough space then go for something bigger.
3) Consider the make of your PC as well. A custom-built machine will fit your needs perfectly, but prebuilt PCs are also good for gamers because they are customizable and can be upgraded easily.
4) Price would also matter when choosing Best Prebuilt Gaming Pcs Under 1500. Make sure you set a budget beforehand and it will help you avoid overspending or buying something that is not worth the price.
5) While shopping for the Best Prebuilt Gaming Pcs Under 1500, make sure you get the right type of motherboard for your needs.
The CPU is a core component of a gaming PC and its importance cannot be stressed enough. The CPU controls all computer functions including gaming, web browsing, etc. For playing games, you also need to choose the best graphics card for you. The more powerful the graphic card the better your gaming experience will be. It is important to choose a good motherboard that supports all game formats and peripherals. You can package all required components in a case of your choice to get the prebuilt PC building done.
The most important part of your gaming laptop is its Processor. It controls all the other parts of your computer. If you are planning to buy a Gaming Laptop under 1500, at least you should buy one which has an i5 processor. But before buying, check out for its specification and compare it with other models.
FAQs about Best Prebuilt Gaming Pcs Under 1500
What comes with the package?
Is there space inside of your case for video cards and hard drives so that we can upgrade later on down the line without having to buy a new computer set up each time we want to start investing in high quality games and programs which is what we prefer.
How long does it take to assemble the PC yourself?
The system comes with a power supply unit, motherboard, CPU, RAM memory module, chassis or case for storing the whole desktop computer, cooling fan and pre-installed operating system also you don’t need to buy any monitor separately.
Is it easy to set up out of the box?
Yes, it is very easy to set up and get started with this computer; one can access all of its components without any assistance from a professional or sales representative.
How can I change or upgrade components in this PC?
There are many components that can be changed and upgraded on this PC, such as the RAM and graphics card. There is also a free HDD slot available where extra storage can be added to hold more games and files.
Can I still play games with only 1GB graphics card on this device?
With a 1GB graphics card, you will be able to play many games on lower settings. For some high-end games, you may need a more powerful machine with at least 2GB of graphics memory.
Why should I buy one of these computers if my device has already been built by someone else?
These ready-made gaming systems provide better performance than an existing computer. They are compatible with the latest games and will play them without experiencing lag or crash due to insufficient graphics memory.
Our Suggestions For Other Best Prebuilt Gaming Pcs Under 1500
Periphery Blue Gaming PC Tower Desktop Computer
- Repurposed For Value: Maximize your spending power without compromising performance thanks to a repurposed motherboard tested to exceed detailed quality inspections and an Intel Core i5 Quad Core processor (3.4GHz)
- Configured To Perform: 16GB New Periphio DDR3 | 120GB New Periphio SSD | 1TB HDD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics That Pop: Nvidia GT1030 Graphics Card | 1x HDMI | 1x DisplayPort | 3 x USB 3.0 | 8 x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet
- Special Features: New Custom Case with Multi-Color LED Lighting | Tempered glass window panel | Wi-Fi
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty and Free Tech Support
The Peripheral Gaming Desktop is the perfect desktop for you to game on. It comes with an Intel i5-8400 (up to 4GHz) processor and 8GB RAM. This PC will allow you to play any game, like Call of Duty, without having lagging issues. The AMD R7 240 Graphics card can run most games at medium settings with no problems, so it’s great if you are looking for a long-term investment that just works right out of the box!
This gaming desktop comes with the latest Intel i5 processor and free keyboard and mouse! The CPU has 4 cores that can run up to 3.5 GHz! This means your games will run smoothly without lagging. It comes with 8GB of RAM so you can guarantee your games will not crash on you! The AMD Radeon R5 Graphics card is powerful enough to play most games at medium setting.
The latest in AMD technology comes with this gaming PC! It has a six-core 12 thread CPU that can be overclocked up to 4.4GHz and 32GB of DDR3 RAM. The R7 240 Graphics card is perfect for those starting out on gaming, as it can play most games at medium settings.
The new periphery blue tower PC is an amazing prebuilt gaming pc that is both stylish and powerful. It comes with all of the necessary components of a custom build so you can enjoy high performance graphics anytime. The design features 3 LED light strips to designate each component, including the motherboard, case fans, and hard drive opening.
The Periphery Blue Gaming Tower will give you incredible graphics on any game you play because it’s got the highest quality hardware for intense visuals. Plus with its slim profile design there are no gaming desktops that look more sleek or sophisticated anywhere on the market today!
– The tower is loaded with the latest in AMD technology and the Intel i5 processor.
– The PC has a stylish design that looks great on any gaming desktops.
– Great for enthusiasts on a budget, as it has the same level of performance as high priced gaming desktops without costing too much.
– It’s one of the few gaming PCs that comes with a keyboard and mouse which saves you some money if you don’t need to buy them separately.
– Graphics card and RAM can’t handle playing most games at high settings or anything that is very graphics intensive.
– Lacks some features like front USB ports and sound card.
Alarco Gaming PC Desktop Computer
- 6 RGB Fan Gaming PC Desktop Computer With Remote
- Runs Fortnite average 100 FPS on Low Settings and 60 FPS on medium settings. Runs Pubg average 30 FPS on low settings. Runs GTA5 average 30 FPS.
- Intel Core i5-2400 3.10 Ghz
- GTX 650 1GB Video Card With DVI, HDMI and VGA outputs.
- 1 Year Warranty.
Alarco Gaming PC Desktop Computer is built for heavyweight gaming. It has the latest Intel Core i5 6400 Quad-Core Skylake Processor and 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz Memory that you need to play modern games like GTA V, Fallout 4, Rocket League or Witcher 3 with no lag time The display is 17 inches in size and features 1920 x 1080 resolution giving it great image quality.
Even though this laptop may not be one of the lightest on market, 6 pounds; it’s’ bigger size makes it much easier to connect to a monitor than other laptops. You will enjoy playing your game in Full HD when connected through HDMI cable.
The ALARCO Gaming PC Desktop Computer is a new computer that is designed for those who thrive on high-demand and high-octane gaming. It has high-quality components, including an 8th Gen Intel Core i7 processor and 16GB of RAM, which allow you to play games at the best quality possible. Along with these features, it also includes RGB lighting and a cooling system; this means that it will never overheat or slow down due to overheating. We recommend this desktop computer for gamers of all experience levels because every gamer deserves the power that its hardware offers!
The AOPEN Sakkarai 24 Gaming PC Desktop Computer is an attractive desktop computer. It comes with a 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 graphics card, which allows you to play games at high settings on normal screens (gaming monitors are recommended).
The processing unit included in this gaming PC is the AMD FX-4300 3.8 GHz Quad Core processor, which allows you to play the latest and most demanding games without any lag. We also recommend this desktop computer because it comes with a wireless keyboard and mouse, which makes it easy for those who are just starting out as mobile gamers to use.
– Has a 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 graphics card to play games on normal screens with high settings.
– Comes with an AMD FX-4300 3.8 GHz Quad Core processor that can play the latest and most demanding games without lag.
– Comes with a wireless keyboard and mouse for those who are just starting out on mobile gaming.
– The computer is not as light as other models on the market.
SkyTech Shadow 3.0 Gaming Computer
- Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core 3.6GHz (4.2GHz Max Boost) CPU Processor | 500G SSD – Up to 30x Faster Than Traditional HDD
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6 Video Card | 16 GB Gaming Memory DDR4 3000 with Heat Spreader | Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- No bloatware | USB Ports, including 2.0, 3.0, and 3.2 Gen 1 | 1 x HDMI and 1 x DisplayPort Guaranteed, additional ports may vary | Free RGB Keyboard & Mouse
- 3 x ARGB RING Fans for Maximum Air Flow | Skytech SHADOW Gaming Case with Tempered Glass
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor | Lifetime Free Technical Support | Assembled in the USA | This Powerful Gaming PC Capable to Run Any of Your Favorite Game at 1080P High to Ultra Resolution with 60+ FPS Such As Apex Legends, Fortnite, Player Unknown Battleground (PUBG), Overwatch, CS:GO, Battlefield V, Anthem, The Division 2, and More.
The SkyTech Shadow 3.0 Gaming Computer is optimized for gaming performance. The powerful 1TB hard drive lets you store games and programs with plenty of breathing room for your future purchases or game updates. The 32GB RAM gives you the ability to play even the most demanding games without lag time, while delivering top-notch overall performance in other tasks like video editing and file conversion as well.
This PC comes outfitted with cables to connect your monitor right off the bat so that you don’t have to worry about shopping for something else down the line. This is one of the best prebuilt gaming PCs under 1500, and it comes with an entry-level NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti graphics card. This card has 3GB dedicated video memory to offer enough performance for 1080p tasks like video streaming, movies playing, and continuous game play.
The speedy 8th generation Intel Core processor will be able to handle all your games or any other computational task that you need it to do easily. With 16GB DDR4 SDRAM at 2400Mhz speed which allows lag free multitasking, this computer just doesn’t disappoint when considering its price range in the market today!
The SkyTech Shadow 3.0 gaming PC combines cutting-edge technology with affordability to give gamers the power they need for intense gameplay without having to break the bank. The powerful Intel Core i3-6100 processor is overclocked, which provides increased processing speed and power that many other CPUs at this price point don’t have. It also supports 4K resolution so you can enjoy beautiful, immersive games. With 8 GB of DDR4 memory and SkyTech’s patented turbo AC cooling system, it stays cool even under the pressure of intense gaming sessions. The Windows 10 home operating system means your PC will always run smoothly thanks to optimized memory management and caching features.
– The SkyTech Shadow 3.0 Gaming Computer is optimized for gaming performance and will not slow down during gameplay.
– Comes preinstalled with cables to connect your monitor, so you don’t have to worry about shopping for them later on.
– The powerful Intel Core i3-6100 processor makes it possible for this PC to handle intensive gameplay without slowing down.
– 8 GB of DDR4 memory allows you to multitask without having any lag time between tasks.
– Features a Windows 10 home operating system that is optimized for smooth performance.
– Does not come with WiFi or Bluetooth capabilities.
The Best Prebuilt Gaming PCs Under 1500 are not only affordable, they’re also powerful; you won’t need to buy any upgrades for your computer in order to play new games. They come with a 1-year warranty and lifetime technical support so that if anything goes wrong, we’ll be able to help! Plus it’s easy enough for anyone – even someone who has never built their own system before – to set up this PC out of the box.
It is compatible with newer releases like Destiny 2 and Overwatch without needing an upgrade or change in components. So stop hesitating on whether or not you should purchase one today because these gaming computers will leave you satisfied every time!