• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 thedoc

thedoc

Administration Team

• Administrators
  • 1311 posts
  • Graphics Card:nVidia GeForce 9600M GT - 512 MB RAM
  • Operating System:Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
  • I like to play:FPS, RPG, Racing

Posted 19 October 2014 - 11:06 PM

Cheers everyone, I'd like to share my collection of custom built Wine engines that I compiled over the last few years here in this topic - the archive also contains about 70 of the custom Wine builds that were provided by the PlayOnLinux Project custom Wine build service - now all ripped and repacked by my humble self to work with Wineskin out of the box. Please note that some of the patched in functionalities will only work in combination with custom registry settings or other third party software. I don't have a detailed changelog for each engine so if you need some background info on a specific build that you think might come in handy for your port, please contact me and I´ll see what I can do to help.

If anyone has any custom patched builds to contribute that are not yet in the archive, please feel free to post them here in this topic.

All included engines have been tested and verified as working on OSX 10.5.8 Leopard and upwards.
Just download the 7z files and place them into your "/Users/YOU/Library/Application Support/Wineskin/Engines" directory.

hope you find this useful:

PlayOnLinux custom built engines:

https://www.mediafir...L_Custom_Builds

My Custom built engines:

https://www.mediafir...tom_wine_builds
Posted Image

Check out my Porting Blog @ Doc's Office

#2 Slice

Slice

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Graphics Card:AMD Radeon HD6670, GTX650
  • Operating System:OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
  • I like to play:Heroes III
    4x4 Evolution
    made Heroes VI working!

Posted 05 March 2015 - 06:29 PM

I found the engine 1.7.17_ddraw_d3d is only good engine for the game Heroes 3.5 WoG. With it I can use mouse in tuning menu.
With any other engine the mouse disappeared after first click.
May I know what was the difference compared to official 1.7.17? I want to apply this to my custom engine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users