• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationSpace
  • Graphics Card:I don't know.
  • Operating System:Other OS/Not specified
  • I like to play:Arcade, Side Scrollers

Posted 18 February 2015 - 03:47 AM

This script is a prototype of the occasional requested speed hack: (i.e, makes your game run faster or slower):

https://gist.github....893ad2a7f58a747

This script above only works on 64-bit games and games that call a certain (and correct) time function. In other words, a modern game that's written somewhat correctly. Even then, there may be a case or two where it may not work.. I'm still thinking of better ways to do this (e.g, loading a dynamic library), but haven't gotten around this yet.

#2 DaBeast893

DaBeast893

Lurker

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationErth
  • Graphics Card:Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB. Don't judge it doesn't come with a graphics card.
  • Operating System:OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
  • I like to play:CS:GO
    BTD 5

Posted 19 December 2015 - 08:16 PM

This seems extremely useful, but I cant seem to get it to work, at all. I have python installed however I don't know how it works at all and when I open it with python launcher it does nothing. Is it supposed to do something like make screen pop up where it selects an app or is it linked to Bit Slicer so it works with the program selected in there?

#3 Zorg

Zorg

Professional Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationSpace
  • Graphics Card:I don't know.
  • Operating System:Other OS/Not specified
  • I like to play:Arcade, Side Scrollers

Posted 22 December 2015 - 07:52 PM

You have to create a script in Bit Slicer and copy and paste the contents into there. See this page: https://github.com/z...on-to-Scripting

I haven't looked into this in a while but there's a good chance this script won't work very well. For a while I was trying to write the functionality into Bit Slicer but I had ran into a couple of issues along the way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users