• Create Account

Phantasmagoria for Mac (Snow Leopard)? And what is with this "combining" files? New to mac OS.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 starryXdynamo

starryXdynamo

Lurker

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Graphics Card:Intel GMA X3100
  • Operating System:Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)

Posted 29 March 2015 - 11:05 PM

I am looking for a good place to download a Mac version of the old game Phantasmagoria.  I've read a little, and it seems you need to combine some files, and do a bunch of witchery to get it to run....someone help!  Also, what's the best place to  download a version?  I found one on this forum, but then once I signed up I couldn't find it again through search.

#2 eridani

eridani

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
  • LocationSylvarant
  • Graphics Card:nVidia GTX 1060
  • Operating System:Linux
  • I like to play:MMO/RPG

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:21 AM

Try the search again. =D

Yo can search on the forums, the users, the help files, the Port Data Base, and some other places. While searching check that you are set to look at the correct place.

These are 2 ports of Phantasmagoria by Waves. And this is a Touhou Phantasmagoria by myself. All on the port database.

#3 starryXdynamo

starryXdynamo

Lurker

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Graphics Card:Intel GMA X3100
  • Operating System:Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)

Posted 31 March 2015 - 08:26 AM

Ah, thank you!  I tried a few searches and hardly got any results.  Your first link was the page I landed on through Google, but couldn't find again.   Thank you, thank you!  I thought of this creepy game a few days ago, and remember playing it as a teenager (I kept stealing it from my brother's games, which also included Leisure Suit Larry.  Haha...).  Now hopefully I can figure out the combining files part.  I'm a little stupid with Mac gaming...I've always been a PC person.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users