Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Graphics Card:Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB
  • Operating System:Other OS/Not specified

Posted 05 March 2016 - 02:20 PM

Porting Request:
I would love if someone could make a port for Nanosaur extreme. This game was freaking awesome. I tried making a port. At first, when I didn't have the serial key, the game would open and I could play for about a minute before it crashed, with a window saying that Nanosaur.exe had encountered an error and had to close (not sure if this was because I didn't have the serial key (thus being a demo what I was playing) or if it was because of an actual error). Then I used the serial key, and the game opened until the main menu, and when I hit "play", it would crash with the same window and message I just mentioned.

Game Description:
So in the game you play as some sort of velociraptor from the future, with a friggin' "fusion blaster" for a hand and a jetpack, and you have 20 minutes to travel to the past, collect dinosaur eggs and shoot the living hell out of dinosaurs before a meteor plumets to the Earth. It only has one level, the thing is you must try to get the highest score possible. The first version of the game was just called Nanosaur, the version I am requesting not only added the word Extreme to the title, but also more weapons and enemies.

AppDB Link:
Doesn't appear in the AppDB.

AppDB Rating:
Doesn't have any.

Wikipedia Information:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanosaur

#2 NRG

NRG

Champion Member

• Members
  • 679 posts
  • Graphics Card:Nvidia 9800m GTS
  • Operating System:OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)

Posted 05 March 2016 - 07:02 PM

done:

http://portingteam.c...nosaur-extreme/

I've tested it only with the shareware version... I haven't acquired a license for it...

#3 tomporter

tomporter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Graphics Card:Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB
  • Operating System:Other OS/Not specified

Posted 05 March 2016 - 07:32 PM

Awesome! Thanks man!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users