#1 emendelson

emendelson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Graphics Card:Intel graphics
  • Operating System:Other OS/Not specified

Posted 15 January 2019 - 09:17 PM

Please ignore - I realized that this essentially duplicated my question in the Development forum...

#2 antion

antion

Experienced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Graphics Card:Intel Iris Pro 1024 MB / NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M
  • Operating System:OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)

Posted 20 January 2019 - 12:44 AM

Which question do you mean? I cannot find the duplicate. I'm also interested in modifying the code and compile on my own. Is there any working how-to?

#3 Gcenx

Gcenx

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Graphics Card:Intel Iris
  • Operating System:macOS 10.12 (Sierra)

Posted 20 January 2019 - 02:21 AM

View Postantion, on 20 January 2019 - 12:44 AM, said:

Which question do you mean? I cannot find the duplicate. I'm also interested in modifying the code and compile on my own. Is there any working how-to?

That's because emendelson also asked in the Wineskin Development section, then the post here was edited after figuring it's basically the same question.
But in the end didn't need to compile wine over due to needed feature being already included in newer wine versions it was just two hidden options that were not listed on the winehq wiki before (they are on the wiki now since I added them)

Winehq wiki has basic guidelines to compile wine from source, I know because I'm in the process of updating all the macOS documentation they have with the little free time I currently have.
Do you need something specific and that's why you're wanting to compile wine?

#4 antion

antion

Experienced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Graphics Card:Intel Iris Pro 1024 MB / NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M
  • Operating System:OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)

Posted 20 January 2019 - 02:42 PM

Yes I want to modify the Mac driver just for my personal purpose... some years ago I managed this but I need to recompile for 64bit now and thats actually the error message I get, when I type in "./configure". I'll try it now with "--enable-win64". I'll tell, if I found a working solution.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users