• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 zzzcoder

zzzcoder

Lurker

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Graphics Card:gtx650ti
  • Operating System:OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)

Posted 23 August 2020 - 08:57 AM

Porting Request:
Synthedit - windows 64 version

Game Description:
Application for creating VST and Audio Unit FX and Virtual Instruments (64 bit version supports making of native Mac AU VST/FX)

AppDB Link:
No AppDB entry

AppDB Rating:
No AppDB rating

Please could someone kindly give this a whirl, so far it hangs in the installer process (very quickly tries to install Visual C++ redistributable)

Requires Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 mentions Dot Net 4.6 as "optional" for c# development (hoping this part can be skipped as obviously the app offers cross platform development and in the forums talks of avoiding c# in order to make cross platform apps wherever possible)

http://www.synthedit.com/downloads/

Perhaps someone has a container I could try this with first?  Tried the new Steam 64 container but it failed at the first hurdle of trying to install Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 (then winetricks failed to do it also - said it was already present).  Might have to install it in a VM first as the .exe wont unpack properly on the mac.  If I go down this route, could someone give me ideas as to how to get all the registry keys out of a installed program on windows (need to be able to ideally get from regedit a few reg files i can load in a "suitable" wine bottle if noone can find a way).

Thanks for any help folks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users