• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sunxuemei

sunxuemei

Lurker

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Graphics Card:kpgfhngn
  • Operating System:OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)

Posted 15 April 2021 - 06:07 AM

Additionally New Horizons Items would be wonderful to have discretionary flair for hours and/or months played. A lot of new players arrived on over the holidays and it was sometimes difficult to find out how to pitch answers when I couldn't tell if somebody had been playing the sport for weeks or a couple of days.

It's also kind of annoying that all dreams are relegated into the sticky thread, so there are continuous boring/similar image posts (villager photographs or gold tools are trendy accomplishments, but viewing them happen to someone else to the 100th time can be a snooze) and more involved/creative jobs like island-wide quests are hidden in a thread which has little interaction.

I would love to view flair for photoshopped screenshots. If they're a clear meme/juxtaposition such as Bernie sitting in your plaza, but should you photoshop on wings into your outfit, put a hopeless thing on a desk, or change the colour of a non-customizable item it ought to be flagged so people will not be disappointed when they can not replicate it in-game.

I really don't think spoiler tags need to be divisive. At this time it will become a problem because there are no definite rules about what is expected and acceptable from the sub.

If the rules were more clear (ie: spoiler tags required for events which have not happened in real time or spoiler tags required for posts that contain items which were attained via hacking to bypass cheap Animal Crossing New Horizons Bells timelocking) perhaps users would not take it as a personal attack on their play mode when people requested they use a spoiler tag.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users