• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Operating System:Other OS/Not specified

Posted 17 January 2010 - 07:18 PM

Okay, as you can see im a confirmed porter
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Yet, when I'm browsing the forum index, I see this:

Posted Image
Notice how macintosher and n3wf0ld3r are both porters and their name appears in green. Yet mine appears to be the same Leacher/O-P-W  depressing gray color of yuck.

Could this be a mess-up on the site, or am I not a true Confirmed Porter
Anyway, I just want to be green!   8)
Posted Image

#2 devilhunter

devilhunter

just dancing to the beat

• Administrators
  • 3051 posts
  • LocationSpace/Virgo Supercluster/Milky Way/Orion Arm/Earth
  • Graphics Card:NVIDIA 9800 GTX+
  • Operating System:Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
Author

Posted 17 January 2010 - 08:59 PM

This is a forum cache issue.
This happens most of the time when we upgrade ranks, just let a few hours pass and your name color will change.
Hello. Sadly, I am not active here on the Porting Team anymore, and therefore I cannot give support or answer questions to any of my posted Ports or posted topics.

- zero

#3 dankoB

dankoB

Legendary Member

• Super Moderators
  • 3011 posts
  • LocationNew Brunswick, Canada
  • Graphics Card:MacBook Pro 11,3
    Core i7 16GB
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M
    2GB GDDR5 vRAM
  • Operating System:macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
  • I like to play:la rockitar
Author

Posted 09 February 2010 - 03:34 AM

Hah! I've actually been wondering about the colours and the titles. I've noticed that some people have inetersting titles with very few  posts....which is totally understandable....cause you don't need to be active in the forum to be experienced.. /\; But I did notice someone stating that they were working on their first ever port and they had a title of porter. Am I missing something....I can't really rat anyone out cause I totally forget who it was and it was actually about a week and a half ago....it didn't bother me but the thought was just lingering after I read this thread. Is there a way for me to change my own title? Anyway I'm totally stoked to have found this site because it's only solidified my fascination with wine....Who actually moderates this site? I'm impressed!

ps - I've managed to install two games in cxz black diamond and continue to play them and have fiddled around and have almost gotten about 1/2 dozen games to work alright but not great....does that make me a porter or do I need more cred.... :o  Whollly shioot, I'm cool....that emoticon stereotypically says so!

pps - I actually quit smoking about two months ago after 16 years of blehckening my lungs...only six years and ten months 'till they're rosy pink again!

#4 devilhunter

devilhunter

just dancing to the beat

• Administrators
  • 3051 posts
  • LocationSpace/Virgo Supercluster/Milky Way/Orion Arm/Earth
  • Graphics Card:NVIDIA 9800 GTX+
  • Operating System:Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
Author

Posted 09 February 2010 - 06:34 PM

You receive a 'Porter' rank after you have made 1 or 2 Ports available to others in the Game Sections.
As far as i see, you haven't done that.

Congrats on giving up smoking :)
Hello. Sadly, I am not active here on the Porting Team anymore, and therefore I cannot give support or answer questions to any of my posted Ports or posted topics.

- zero

#5 dankoB

dankoB

Legendary Member

• Super Moderators
  • 3011 posts
  • LocationNew Brunswick, Canada
  • Graphics Card:MacBook Pro 11,3
    Core i7 16GB
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M
    2GB GDDR5 vRAM
  • Operating System:macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
  • I like to play:la rockitar
Author

Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:52 AM

Thanks, both my girlfriend and I quit at the same time, our dog truly thanks us everyday!.....well that makes sense that you have to post games you have ported and you are correct, I have not done that. I'll have to get on that when I have a bit more time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users