1 reply to this topic

#1 devilhunter

devilhunter

just dancing to the beat

• Administrators
  • 3051 posts
  • LocationSpace/Virgo Supercluster/Milky Way/Orion Arm/Earth
  • Graphics Card:NVIDIA 9800 GTX+
  • Operating System:Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
Author

Posted 26 April 2010 - 09:16 PM

Here you can request custom Wine builds for Wineskin, make your own patched Wine builds available, or share info about Wine patches.

Currently our only Wineskin developer, doh123, has enough knowledge to make custom Wine builds or patch them, so custom Wine requests my or not may get fulfilled, because she is very busy and is developing Wineskin by herself.

Help Wanted:

If you know your way around Wine and can patch and compile Wine builds, please help out to make this knowledge also available to others.
Hello. Sadly, I am not active here on the Porting Team anymore, and therefore I cannot give support or answer questions to any of my posted Ports or posted topics.

- zero

#2 doh123

doh123

Wineskin Developer

• Members
  • 4279 posts
  • LocationOver here
  • Graphics Card:Geforce GT 650M, Intel HD 4000, Radeon 6750, Intel HD 3000, Geforce 320m (in 3 machines)
  • Operating System:OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
  • I like to play:RPG and Strategy

Posted 27 April 2010 - 03:54 AM

I will have a download and directions available sometime soon, so people can use that to make their own customized Wine versions that can be used in a 'WineskinEngine.bundle' for a WineskinSC wrapper.... i'll have it up here shortly after Wineskin 1.1 is out... hopefully a few weeks from now.

Then anyone can build things.

I still have to figure out how to command line build Wine properly to make sure it runs on 10.4 - 10.6 .... right now I build on a 10.4 box, and you may have to as well.  Xcode can install with 10.4 support, so I'm sure theres some way i can get Wine to build that will work on 10.4 - 10.6.... just have to figure out how.  This will help me too, so I can stop having to do all my stuff on my old slow machine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users