#1 J15nel

J15nel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 07:09 PM

Hey there all,

Well recently I have moved house, fully moving in tomorrow (As in the internet service starts over there haha) And I have moved my whole desktop setup there. However, the way I have my desktop set out, there are a lot of wires, and this got me to thinking, what could I replace with wireless? I instantly thought the keyboard and mouse could change, as the ones that came with my PC were wired (Logitech G11 Gaming keyboard, and a Logitech G5 Gaming mouse.) so I didn't have much choice in what I got.

Both the mouse and they keyboard have been great in the year and half I've had them, and if its possible, a wiredless alternative would be fantastic. Though from what I saw on my phone on my lunchbreak, they don't do wireless ones (Though I'm sure someone wil dig one up :P)

My needs from the keyboard are probably a full keyboard with number pad, illuminated keys, as I enjoy working in the dark, like I do with my Mac (Insert vampire joke here hurr) An ergonomic design might be nice too. I was looking at a Logitech DiNovo Edge, so if anyone knows anything about that, that would be great.

As for the mouse, pretty much a wireless alternative of the G5 would be fine, with adjustable sensativity, back and forward buttons for web browsing, and I think thats it haha.

Anyway, look forward to hearing your suggestions, and I appreciate any help you can give!
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 Guest_humptydumpty_*

Guest_humptydumpty_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:53 PM

Apple Extended Keyboard II with ADB -> USB converter (if you like a really clicky keyboard).  Failing that, I quite like Apple's current 'flat' keyboards.

#3 hnelsonn01

hnelsonn01

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

Posted 20 April 2011 - 02:23 PM

Don't listen these key-noobs (quite clever I know). The best keyboard is the Optimus Maximus with no doubt.

Here are some features:
Each key is a stand-alone glossy illuminated display that shows the function currently assigned to it.
Every button of the keyboard (or, more precisely, a module consisting of a moving cap, a microchip and a display) can be easily removed to clean or replace.
Configurator software enables users to program each button to reproduce a sequence of symbols and edit images separately for each layout.
4 USB 2.0 Ports
SD Card
K-Lock
USB and DC input
Optimus’s customizable layout allows convenient use of any language—Cyrillic, Ancient Greek, Georgian, Arabic, Quenya, hiragana, etc.—as well as of any other character set: notes, numerals, special symbols, HTML codes, math functions and so on to infinity.

There are milliions of other amazing features, these aren't the best either, just was lazy so.

Picture: Posted Image

Buy?: http://www.artlebede...ything/optimus/
Posted Image

#4 packy

packy

Lurker

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 08:17 PM

I really like Razer keyboards. The Blackwidow is especially nice.

http://store.razerzo... ... d.35156900

#5 pinrusty

pinrusty

Lurker

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 08:54 PM

i really like the microsoft curve keyboard

#6 jfield44

jfield44

Lurker

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:10 AM

Logitech wave was nice but I cant fault the apple wireless keyboard apart from lacking a few keys.

#7 Stormtrail

Stormtrail

Lurker

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 12:41 AM

I prefer the MS natural elite keyboards personally, the layout is ergonomic enough for me to reduce the strain but not so strange that it takes any time to switch back and forth from a laptop to the desktop.

#8 jester

jester

Lurker

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 10:28 AM

My choice - Logitech Media Keyboard Elite!

#9 gargy

gargy

Lurker

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 02:41 AM

I love a good mechanical keyboard.

Something like the XArmor U9BL-S, with Cherry MX Brown switches.  The brown switches bring that tactile feedback on a key press without the louder clicking associated with blue switches.

#10 StephenBenzamin

StephenBenzamin

Lurker

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 12:09 AM

I think Logitech is best laptop for Gaming.Logitech keyboards are the most preferred brand by everyone.It has thousand times cheaper then all other gaming keyboards.you will gel more buttons than other keyboard.

#11 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:17 AM

honestly I'm a fan of mac's bluetooth keyboard, but thats just me

#12 FreddieRivera

FreddieRivera

Lurker

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Graphics Card:ASUS GEFORCE RTX2080 TI 11GB ROG STRIX GAMING OC
  • Operating System:Windows

Posted 22 February 2020 - 08:45 AM

I like Logitech keyboards - it's the most popular brand of all. It is very convenient, high quality and not expensive compared to other brands.

#13 stellajames34

stellajames34

Lurker

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Graphics Card:ATI Radeon HD 4850
  • Operating System:Linux

Posted 29 June 2020 - 07:12 AM

Have you tried Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID? if not then I recommend you to buy it, its too good, I also bought it from Independence day promo codes, because in malls prices are quite high, but you can easily by from there by using discount codes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users