• Create Account

Using Xbox 360 Wireless/Wired Controller on zeroPSX

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_dpshallow_*

Guest_dpshallow_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:39 PM

Hello. I've had zeroPSX for a while now and I really enjoy using it. Just recently I have really wanted to start using a controller to play my games and have struggled to understand the whole process of getting it to work. I noticed the newest version of zeroPSX contains a ControllerMate configuration for an Xbox 360 controller but still having trouble understanding how to get it to work. If someone could help guide me to getting either my 360 wired or wireless controller working on zeroPSX I would greatly appreciate it. =)

#2 totolezigoto

totolezigoto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 04:00 PM

yeah I'd like too, because I recetly had my wired X360 pad and controllermate is not so easy to use '^^
Thanks and congratulations to the porting team for his great work !!!!

#3 Robochocobo

Robochocobo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 06:29 PM

I installed a xbox 360 controller driver from
http://tattiebogle.net/
It's been pretty reliable.

On an unrelated note, I can't get ePSX to recognize my R2 and L2 on my controller.  It's becoming rather problematic for some games.  When I go to reassign the buttons, it keeps trying to force R2 over the other face button functions.  Thoughts?

#4 petej19094

petej19094

Lurker

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 12:52 PM

Robochocobo said:

I installed a xbox 360 controller driver from
http://tattiebogle.net/
It's been pretty reliable.

On an unrelated note, I can't get ePSX to recognize my R2 and L2 on my controller.  It's becoming rather problematic for some games.  When I go to reassign the buttons, it keeps trying to force R2 over the other face button functions.  Thoughts?

Just wondered what OS X version you're running? I'm on Lion but he only mentions Snow Leopard at that website - don't want to go ahead and screw anything up! Bit annoying, as I only just went on to Lion about 2 weeks ago. I wouldn't have bothered if I'd seen this driver sooner!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users