theShadow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Graphics Card:nvidia geforce 330m
  • Operating System:Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)

Posted 01 November 2010 - 09:34 PM

I am attempting to port Space force rogue universe. http://www.spaceforc....com/news2.aspx

I am using the demo for now.

so far, I have tried CXZ, CXG, and wine (multiple versions) with no success with any of them. every time it installs successfully, but then crashes after launch. (it is an internal crash, however, as it displays the windows crash dialogue box. )

here is the crash log
http://pastie.org/1265063

thank you for your time.

#2 theShadow

theShadow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Graphics Card:nvidia geforce 330m
  • Operating System:Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)

Posted 02 November 2010 - 01:20 PM

something else that may be helpfull: when I tried porting it to wineskin, I also get this error

Error RenderingSystem Init

and there are a couple topics about that on the SF rogue universe forum. apparently it has something to do with integrated graphics chips and how they are not supported. the newer macbook pro's (which I have) have 2 garphics cards. I wonder if the game is trying to start with the intel card, and failing.

#3 thanoulas

thanoulas

Champion Member

• Database Moderators
  • 568 posts
  • LocationLondon
  • Graphics Card:nVidia GT750M 2GB
  • Operating System:OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:10 PM

theShadow said:

something else that may be helpfull: when I tried porting it to wineskin, I also get this error

Error RenderingSystem Init

and there are a couple topics about that on the SF rogue universe forum. apparently it has something to do with integrated graphics chips and how they are not supported. the newer macbook pro's (which I have) have 2 garphics cards. I wonder if the game is trying to start with the intel card, and failing.

err:ole:COMPOBJ_DllList_Add couldn't load in-process dll L"quartz.dll"
I think it can't load quartz for some reason. Try loading it from winetricks.

Posted Image
If I helped in any way, you can always click the Like button! | All my Ports | Download Barrel: The Wine Port Manager for Mac OS X

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users