1 reply to this topic

#1 MindBrain

MindBrain

Rookie Porter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 03:00 AM

Hey since Mac doesn't have a chess client as good as BabasChess http://portingteam.c...edirect.php?htt ... chess.net/ I think it would make a great port. This is an awesome client with tons of customizing options and works great on FICS (Free Internet Chess Server) I'll give the port a shot and if I get anywhere I'll post an update. Should be a really easy port as there's no 3d graphics etc to mess with.

Edit: I just installed it using Wineskin engine 1.3.6 and it seems to connect and work great. There is slight text distortion after scrolling a menu bar but goes away with a mouse click. If anyone can tell how I can put in a custom icon for the wrapper maybe I'll upload it

Edit 2: I check off "use start.exe" in advanced options and the distorted text after scrolling is gone, wow I'm on a roll haha. I'm gonna try to get an Icon for the wrapper next

Edit 3: Ok I got the icon and the app zipped up and am uploading to mediafire. Visit the new post at viewtopic.php?f=97&t=6880&p=55920#p55920

#2 playn

playn

Just Playin'

• Donators
  • 1966 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Graphics Card:NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
  • Operating System:Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)

Posted 24 December 2010 - 06:12 AM

Filled by MindBrain
viewtopic.php?f=97&t=6880

Posted Image

'Do you want to spend the rest of your life selling sugared water or do you want a chance to change the world?'

– Steve Jobs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users