jimjimjimbob

Abandoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Operating System:Other OS/Not specified

Posted 21 June 2009 - 04:36 PM

Number one. Porting NASCAR 2003 using cider and when i open the game up I hear sound but no video.

After the sound the game makes the screen black, changes my screen res and then quits.

err:reg:Nt_openConfigW could not retrieve the module file name (reason: 'bad module')
err:reg:Nt_openConfigW could not retrieve the module file name (reason: 'bad module')
err:module:BUILTIN_LoadModule loaded .so but dll joystick.drv still not found
err:module:BUILTIN_LoadModule loaded .so but dll joystick.drv still not found
Then the game quits.

Number Two - using CrossOver.  the Game launches but says "Installed Incorrectly". It worked fine in windoze. The terminal didn't throw up anything irregular. Any ideas?
Hello. Sadly i'm not active here on the Porting Team anymore, and therefore i cannot give support or answer questions to any of my posted Ports.

- jimjimjimbob

#2 jimjimjimbob

jimjimjimbob

Abandoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Operating System:Other OS/Not specified

Posted 21 June 2009 - 05:18 PM

Update:

I installed the game with CO Games and copied all the stuff across and now it's working fine!
Will post where i get to next.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Hello. Sadly i'm not active here on the Porting Team anymore, and therefore i cannot give support or answer questions to any of my posted Ports.

- jimjimjimbob

#3 beep

beep

Novice Member

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 12:49 AM

Can you use a Driving Force Pro wheel with this game with working force feedback?

#4 mwine

mwine

Experienced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 06:02 PM

I'll bump this thread - anyone got it working with a USB force feedback wheel and pedals? I have the Aspyr OS X version and I'd like to keep this game around when I upgrade to Lion but the PC version is holding it's value so I'm only buying if it will work OK in wine with a wheel.

#5 mwine

mwine

Experienced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:19 PM

For anyone interested I tried the demo version in Wineskin (Wine 1.3.17) and the game itself runs fine with the OpenGL renderer however neither my Logitech wheel (Wingman Formula Force GP) or Joystick (Gravis) were recognised and not all the function keys on my Apple Aluminium wired keyboard were recognised so I couldn't change views for example like in the OS X version in Rosetta.

#6 mwine

mwine

Experienced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 08:11 PM

I read a review on WINE HQ that suggests someone had a wheel working unfortunately I can't get my Logitech wheel to be recognised with the demo version even after adding a direct input key in the Registry. The same wheel works fine in rFactor and LFS (except no force feedback - which is due to the lack of a WINE link to the OS X FFB driver from what I have read).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users