#1 totolezigoto

totolezigoto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 08:15 PM

Hello all :D

So, I downloaded the excellent dead space 2 game in "game ports (full games)" and decompressed it. Installed the fixed cr**k and everything ^^
Bug I have an issue while launching the game, In the menus, the mouse stays in the top left corner and the menu goes down by selecting "single player, multiplayer..." (my english being nothing, I try to be the clearest possible xD) and I can't select anything ! Oo
But I successed in launching a new game (after many tries '--) and when it begins (when you have to run to escape), the mouse goes up and turns automatically even when I do nothing Oo

I have a MacBook Pro 2004 (or 2005) 2Gb RAM, Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT

Please help me T.T
Thanks, Toto
:D
Thanks and congratulations to the porting team for his great work !!!!

#2 Reboot

Reboot

I am Darkstar

• Database Moderators
  • 2381 posts
  • Graphics Card:Nvidia EVGA GTX 980 SC 4GB
  • Operating System:OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
Author

Posted 07 February 2011 - 10:34 PM

You said you have a MacBook Pro 2004 or 2005? I think Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT using for MacBook Pro 2007. Your MacBook Pro Model is 2007. I read it on Wikipedia. :)

Posted Image

~ ~ ~ Hackintosh Spec ~ ~ ~

Intel Core i5-3570K 4.20GHz -- Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB DDR3 1600MHz -- Nvidia EVGA GTX 980 4GB VRAM GDDR5 SC

#3 doh123

doh123

Wineskin Developer

• Members
  • 4279 posts
  • LocationOver here
  • Graphics Card:Geforce GT 650M, Intel HD 4000, Radeon 6750, Intel HD 3000, Geforce 320m (in 3 machines)
  • Operating System:OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
  • I like to play:RPG and Strategy

Posted 07 February 2011 - 11:46 PM

totolezigoto said:

Hello all :D

So, I downloaded the excellent dead space 2 game in "game ports (full games)" and decompressed it. Installed the fixed cr**k and everything ^^
Bug I have an issue while launching the game, In the menus, the mouse stays in the top left corner and the menu goes down by selecting "single player, multiplayer..." (my english being nothing, I try to be the clearest possible xD) and I can't select anything ! Oo
But I successed in launching a new game (after many tries '--) and when it begins (when you have to run to escape), the mouse goes up and turns automatically even when I do nothing Oo

I have a MacBook Pro 2004 (or 2005) 2Gb RAM, Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT

Please help me T.T
Thanks, Toto
:D

if dxgrab is enabled in the Wine reg, it can do this.... its to "fix" mouse bugs, and it requires you to use the keyboard on menus... I haven't played that exact game, but usually you can use arrow keys, tab, space bar and enter to select things you need.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users