#31 aberry_89

aberry_89

Lurker

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Graphics Card:ATI Radeon HD 5750 1024 MB
  • Operating System:Other OS/Not specified

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:51 AM

I keep watching this forum thread if anything turns up...but for this game and SKSE being out for as long as they have, and still finding no solution for us Cider users thus far...? Seems like a dead end. I was just going to buy Parallels for mac, but it seems people are having problems with SKSE on that too.

#32 Scyril

Scyril

Lurker

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Graphics Card:Intel HD Graphics 5000 1024 MB
  • Operating System:OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:54 PM

I don't believe it's possible.

#33 Z4Zach

Z4Zach

Lurker

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Graphics Card:Intel Iris Pro/ Nvidia GeForce GT 750M

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:34 AM

Im really sorry because this is pretty unrelated. However a lot of you are running sky rim on a cider through mac. This help concerns getting mods on a skyrim cider port.

I was wondering if you knew how to go about installing mods which require bsa. From reading around i guess you need to open the bsa file up, place the individual parts in their corresponding area (within the data folder). Then as usual put the esp and esm files into the data folder and put their names into the plugins.txt document.

I was just wondering if this is the correct way to do it. If this is not the case can you tell me how I should go about it. If this is how i should do it, how would you suggest opening the baa files. Any help is greatly appreciated and if you need any more details or info just ask.

Also I don't know why but whatever settings I run on (from Ultra to Low) I get the same choppy fps. It's always around 17-25. This shouldn't be the case with these specs should it?

Processor  2.5 GHz Intel Core i7

Memory  16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Graphics  NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M

Thanks from Z4Zach

#34 lsanzviv

lsanzviv

Lurker

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Graphics Card:1 mb

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:47 PM

Any tutorials as requested??

Pleaseeeeee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users