• PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Graphics Card:nvidia 9800GT 512mb
  • Operating System:Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
  • I like to play:RPG, Klick&Point Advanture

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:56 PM

Moin moin

Das Spiel Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning ist Wineskin 2.5.4 Eingine WS8 1.4-rc4 installiert worden.
Installation verlief ohne probleme und Spiel startet.
Aber die Tastatur funtionieren nicht im Spiel.

Hier mal die logs

wine.log

x11.log

zur info
Ich habe directx und C++ (vcrun 2008) von Spiel installiert.

Wie bekomme ich Tastatur und Mouse aktiviert, so scheint ja alles zu laufen außer Eingabegeräte.

gruß

#2 cybershark

cybershark

Veteran Member

• Forum Moderators
  • 371 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Graphics Card:AMD Radeon HD 6970M

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:16 AM

Versuch mal mwo=force zu setzen. Ist das einzige was mir dazu einfällt. das der die Tastatur nicht erkennt hatte ich, um ehrlich zu sein, noch nie. Nur maus Probleme. Aber probier das einfach mal.

grüße

Posted Image

#3 Battlefiler

Battlefiler

Veteran Member

• Forum Sub-Moderator
  • 423 posts
  • Graphics Card:Intel HD Graphics 3000 (512mb)
  • Operating System:macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
  • I like to play:Star Wars Battlefront 2

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:29 PM

cybershark, on 23 February 2012 - 11:16 AM, said:

Versuch mal mwo=force zu setzen. Ist das einzige was mir dazu einfällt. das der die Tastatur nicht erkennt hatte ich, um ehrlich zu sein, noch nie. Nur maus Probleme. Aber probier das einfach mal.

grüße

ganz falsch das setzt nur die maus auf force.

bin überhaupt überrascht das das spiel läuft da ich es schon einmal vor 2 wochen versucht hatte.

benutzt du ein cd crack ?

edit: im log finde ich nur viele fix me errors aber sonst auch nichts
Posted Image

#4 cluthz

cluthz

Senior Hall monitor!

• Super Forum Moderators
  • 2836 posts
  • LocationNorway
  • Graphics Card:Nvidia GTX780 GHz Edition
  • Operating System:OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
Author

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:05 PM

Sorry for writing in english, but it wil take me ages to write this in german and I really don't know some of the technical words.

And I do believe I've spent more time on this than any other on the forum on this bug.

Mouse Warp override is not doing anything for this port.

This is where it fails:

fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x32f92c, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!

Amalur is depending on RawInput for keyboard and mouse handling. Wine does not support RawInput.
You can either patch wine form source with the raw3.patch http://bugs.winehq.o...ug.cgi?id=20395
Or you can use my AlanWake port (in wip section, by blinxfrost) which does work with amalur, although mouse is only partly working, due to a bug in how OSX is handling the relative movement. (Ofc you need to fix paths, but both games have same dependicies (vcrun2008sp1 and some dx9 stuff)

The only solution so far i can see is the hack danko has used on ME, with a custom winex11.drv and rawinput patched.
(Which i believe moves the warp function to the x11 server from the dinput.dll.so, http://bugs.winehq.o...cgi?id=6971#c82)

I've written a message to danko the other day, but I haven't got any answer yet. I cannot use his precompiled binaries, because I have to patch raw to the same files. It might be able to crosscompile a force-box hack with rawinput, but I have no idea how to get it working and all the pathes have tried have broken the other one..

I've been working on this bug for a very long time, and so far I have Risen, Lord of The RIngs War in the North, Alan Wake and Amalur with the same problem. All those games runs under wine with the same fixes.

So to sum it up, We need a 360° turning fix (moving warp from dinput.dl.so to winex11.drv?) and a rawinput handler. I can get one working, but not the other one..
If you solve this problem I'm gonna give you a cake!

[HackPro i7-4790K, 3x SSD + 5TB HDD • 16GB RAM • NVidia GTX 780 GHz Edition • OSX 10.10] . [MacBookAir 13 1.7GHz • Intel HD 3000 • OSX 10.9.5]

How to port Steam games .... My Youtube Porting videos ... Play my RPG

#5 Battlefiler

Battlefiler

Veteran Member

• Forum Sub-Moderator
  • 423 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:08 PM

cluthz, on 23 February 2012 - 04:05 PM, said:

Sorry for writing in english, but it wil take me ages to write this in german and I really don't know some of the technical words.

And I do believe I've spent more time on this than any other on the forum on this bug.

Mouse Warp override is not doing anything for this port.

This is where it fails:

fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x32f92c, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!

Amalur is depending on RawInput for keyboard and mouse handling. Wine does not support RawInput.
You can either patch wine form source with the raw3.patch http://bugs.winehq.o...ug.cgi?id=20395
Or you can use my AlanWake port (in wip section, by blinxfrost) which does work with amalur, although mouse is only partly working, due to a bug in how OSX is handling the relative movement. (Ofc you need to fix paths, but both games have same dependicies (vcrun2008sp1 and some dx9 stuff)

The only solution so far i can see is the hack danko has used on ME, with a custom winex11.drv and rawinput patched.
(Which i believe moves the warp function to the x11 server from the dinput.dll.so, http://bugs.winehq.o...cgi?id=6971#c82)

I've written a message to danko the other day, but I haven't got any answer yet. I cannot use his precompiled binaries, because I have to patch raw to the same files. It might be able to crosscompile a force-box hack with rawinput, but I have no idea how to get it working and all the pathes have tried have broken the other one..

I've been working on this bug for a very long time, and so far I have Risen, Lord of The RIngs War in the North, Alan Wake and Amalur with the same problem. All those games runs under wine with the same fixes.

So to sum it up, We need a 360° turning fix (moving warp from dinput.dl.so to winex11.drv?) and a rawinput handler. I can get one working, but not the other one..
If you solve this problem I'm gonna give you a cake!

wow thanks for this reply
Posted Image

#6 stahlgewitter

stahlgewitter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 February 2012 - 03:39 PM

Battlefiler, on 23 February 2012 - 03:29 PM, said:

benutzt du ein cd crack ?
Ja. Den von skidrow

dinput8 habe ich auch installiert. Bei wine hatte ich gelesen daß, wine gepatch't wurde.
Wenn ich linux hätte würde ich es können bei mac habe ich bis jetzt nicht compeliert.
Habe  den Wrapper "Alan Wake v1.5 [Need Nivida Fix 4 textures] Wineskin" benutzt.

#7 Battlefiler

Battlefiler

Veteran Member

• Forum Sub-Moderator
  • 423 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:18 PM

stahlgewitter, on 24 February 2012 - 03:39 PM, said:

Ja. Den von skidrow

dinput8 habe ich auch installiert. Bei wine hatte ich gelesen daß, wine gepatch't wurde.
Wenn ich linux hätte würde ich es können bei mac habe ich bis jetzt nicht compeliert.
Habe  den Wrapper "Alan Wake v1.5 [Need Nivida Fix 4 textures] Wineskin" benutzt.

is jetzt eh egal man muss ein paar patches mit der wine version machen um das zum laufen zu bringen damit das geht (cluthz arbeitet daran)
Posted Image

#8 cluthz

cluthz

Senior Hall monitor!

• Super Forum Moderators
  • 2836 posts
  • LocationNorway
  • Graphics Card:Nvidia GTX780 GHz Edition
  • Operating System:OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
Author

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:24 PM

stahlgewitter, on 24 February 2012 - 03:39 PM, said:

Ja. Den von skidrow

konnst do die tastatur arbeit? und begrenzte bewegniung der maus haben?
ich habe versucht im dankob kontakt bekommen, aber er hat nicht antwortet.

[HackPro i7-4790K, 3x SSD + 5TB HDD • 16GB RAM • NVidia GTX 780 GHz Edition • OSX 10.10] . [MacBookAir 13 1.7GHz • Intel HD 3000 • OSX 10.9.5]

How to port Steam games .... My Youtube Porting videos ... Play my RPG

#9 stahlgewitter

stahlgewitter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:19 PM

In der ruhe liegt die Kraft..
Nur kein stress.

#10 Battlefiler

Battlefiler

Veteran Member

• Forum Sub-Moderator
  • 423 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:56 PM

stahlgewitter, on 24 February 2012 - 10:19 PM, said:

In der ruhe liegt die Kraft..
Nur kein stress.

guter spruch ;)
Posted Image

#11 stahlgewitter

stahlgewitter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:42 PM

Ich habe heute versucht mit wineskin Lord of the Rings - War in the North zu portieren und auch da ist das gleiche problem.
rawinput patch.. (so steht es auch bei winehq seite)
Könnte jemand vielleicht so'n wrapper mit rawinput patch zu verfügung stellen, so dass man nur spiel dadeien rein kopiert braucht?

#12 lisapower

lisapower

Experienced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Graphics Card:Gigabyte nVidia GeForce GTS 450
  • Operating System:OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)

Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:45 PM

stahlgewitter, on 09 March 2012 - 04:42 PM, said:

Ich habe heute versucht mit wineskin Lord of the Rings - War in the North zu portieren und auch da ist das gleiche problem.
rawinput patch.. (so steht es auch bei winehq seite)
Könnte jemand vielleicht so'n wrapper mit rawinput patch zu verfügung stellen, so dass man nur spiel dadeien rein kopiert braucht?

Das wäre SUPER!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users